Eternal Bastion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Otherwheres

+2
Fullmetal_Alchemist
thedespised2166
6 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Otherwheres - Page 3 Empty Re: The Otherwheres

Post  thedespised2166 Fri May 07, 2010 2:25 pm

*A tiny black dot rams into Sorrow. A black lock and chains form around the gate.*
Ino:"GRRRRRRAAAH!!! DO NOT THINK I'VE DIED! I'VE KNOWN THIS PLACE EVER SINCE! YOU SHALL DIE!!! RAAAGH!!!"
thedespised2166
thedespised2166

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal_Alchemist Fri May 07, 2010 2:37 pm

*sorrow laughs*
Sorrow:your challenging me?
you say you know this place, but you have no idea what it's TRUELY like inside!
*Sorrow grabs the dot and unchains the gate, the doors open*
Sorrow:I'm going to show you what most humans call, the "truth"
*sorrow chucks ino into the gate, where his brains is over-flowed with knowledge, as the doors open about a minute later, he returns, and sorrow smiles*
Sorrow:as awesome as it seemed, the truth requires an un-replacible "payment", one of which you must sacrifice yourself!
*Shortly after, Ino's leg Bursts off, he is unable to regenerate it and he falls to the non-floor*
Sean:what did you do to him?
Sorrow:nothing compared to what i'm going to do to you!
Fullmetal_Alchemist
Fullmetal_Alchemist
Admin

https://xdrp.twilight-mania.com

Back to top Go down

Post  thedespised2166 Fri May 07, 2010 4:35 pm

(OOC:What leg? He's a f***in' dot! XD)
Sean:"Chaos Control!"
*Time nearly freezes. Sean watches Sorrow slowly run toward him. He hears a sharp crack. He turns to the door. It begins cracking. The door breaks. Ino is being grabbed by the souls that were in there. The souls fuse with Ino.*
Ino:"I don't give a f***in' s*** about the truth! You can tear me to sheads, rip my soul in half, and compleatly destroy me, BUT I'LL ALWAYS COME BACK!!! *Sadistic laugh*"
*Ino flies up to Sorrow and tears him apart. Revealing his stone.*
Ino:"YOU THINK YOU CAN WIN!? I SAY..."
*Ino begins striking the stone.*
Ino:"NO! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO! NOT... AT... ALL!!!"
*With that strike, the stone shattered.*
thedespised2166
thedespised2166

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal_Alchemist Fri May 07, 2010 7:35 pm

*the stone re-forms, and Sorrow stands, still laughing, and points to Ino's fore-head*
*the Seal Tsukuyomi Attached to him has glowing bright BLUE, as he felt his energy being slowing drained away*
*then, Tsukuyomi appeared out of the ground, his height and power level towering above all three, he simply ignores Sean's time move*
Tsukuyomi:It seems you did not head my warning, you shall drown in the pity of the devil himself!
*Tsukuyomi grabs his Scroll, unravels it, and as it's unraveling, he forms handseals*
Tsukuyomi: Divine wrath of the underworld, head my calling! Damn this abomination of the living to an after-life of Eternal suffering, Eternal Bastion!(lol, i had to say that xD)
*tsukuyomi grabs Ino, holds him tightly that the circulation stops in his waist down*
*the scroll burns to ashes that fall upon Ino, they burn through his skin, Fuse together to Create a chain of sorts. Tsukuyomi Forces his hand down on Ino, who when he raises his hand, is simply gone*
(continue in hell if you choose)
Tsukuyomi then folds his arms and Bursts into blue flames that vanish just as quick as he arived
Sorrow:now that he is out of the way, shall we dance?
*sorrow laughs as he Claps his hands*
Fullmetal_Alchemist
Fullmetal_Alchemist
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  thedespised2166 Fri May 07, 2010 8:04 pm

*A column begins to climb up to hit Tsukuyomi, but then stops. The column cracks, then explodes, sending shards into Sorrow's and Tsukuyomi's bodies.*
Ino:"You think you can stop me, Sorrow? Don't even THINK you'll win."
*He turns around.*
Ino:"Ah, demon. Nice to see you again. With that seal, I've absorbed some of your power already. And how nice. Two energies I thirst for on both of my sides. I'll take care of this my way!"
*He transforms into a giant shadow three times bigger than Tsukuyomi.*
Ino:"NOW DIE!!!"
A simple flick on Tsukuyomi sends him flying further than ever. He smashes Sorrow.*
thedespised2166
thedespised2166

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal_Alchemist Fri May 07, 2010 8:41 pm

ooc:? he can't just "come back", he has to preform a tabuu in alchemy, and be lucky enough to survive to see the gate....but whatever....

Sorrow,laughing in enjoyment as he stares at Ino:I've told you too many times, you CANNOT kill me with the power I now hold! And above all else, I'm getting tired of seeing your ugly mug!
*Tsukuyomi Teleports to fast for Ino to see right behind him, and upper cuts him, sending him flying, then Forms hand-seals*
Tsukuyomi: There is a fate worse then hell, and your about to experience it!
*Tsukuyomi Grabs Ino's skull, Tsukuyomi then increases his own power level to be so high sorrow and Sean collapse under the pressure, then get back up when there bodies have adjusted*
Tsukuyomi: The seal I implanted on your forehead was NOT a cursed seal, you gained NONE of my power from a tattoo I gave that made you loose your energy! In fact, that seal had NOTHING to do with it except for being a distraction!
*Tsukuyomi Smashes his head into Ino's and cracks ino's skull*
Tsukuyomi: I have actually implanted an energy regulator into your brain, in fact, it's taking effect right this minute!
*Ino looks down and sees his body Desintegrate into a huminoid-hight being*
Tsukuyomi:every time the seal activates, the amount of energy it allows you to keep decreases! You are now at HALF of the HALF that it originally let you keep, and anytime you gain any more, it'll drop down so low you can't do ANYTHING about the seal, and as long as I keep giving it twice the amount of energy you contain, you cannot break it! Next time, just stay home!
*he drops ino, and sorrow stabs through his back when he's about to land with a spear*
Sorrow:I'm really getting ticked, Sean, Die!
*Sorrow Rapidlly pumeles Sean with quick but Firousiouse Blows*
Fullmetal_Alchemist
Fullmetal_Alchemist
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  thedespised2166 Fri May 07, 2010 8:55 pm

(OOC:If Ino can recall a place, he'll go there whenever he wants. Hence, he was there a couple posts ago...)
Sean:"Chaos Barrier!"
*A barrier forms around Sean. The Blows deflect off it and fly of into nothingness.
*The huminoid light energy tuns into pure darkness.*
Ino:"BRAINS! MEMORIES! REALITY! NONE OF IT EFFECTS ME! I AM PURE DARKNESS!!! I... AM... A DARK GOD!!!"
*The darkness reforms him. His body dissapears in it.*
Ino:"YOUR SPELLS, YOUR POWER, YOUR ABILITY, NONE OF IT WILL WORK!!!"
*Darkness shrouds Tsukuyomi and Sorrow.*
Ino:"BEHOLD! MY POWER!!!"
*The darkness infects them. It's absorbed into their skin.*
Ino:"FEEL YOUR SOULS DETERIORATE INTO ABSOLUTE DARKNESS!!! YOU WILL DIE!!!"
*Sean lowers his barrier*
Sean:"Wha? Why didn't it affect me? No matter. I need to find a way out now."
thedespised2166
thedespised2166

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal_Alchemist Fri May 07, 2010 9:14 pm

*TSukuyomi Bursts through the darkness, absorbing it all from himself, the surrounding area, and Sorrow, and simply adding it to his own strength*
Tsukuyomi: Do you believe energy grows on trees? All of this energy you have wasted comes from the area around and your inner core. You've taken in too much, you are nothing compared to god strength, i'll show you what true god strength is!
*Tsukuyomi, enraged now, Transforms himself into a Hellish figure, and Points at Ino*
*ino hears the Ear-Peeling screams of everyone who has ever died because of someone else's wrong doing, and he becomes Dizzy and loses his balance*
Tsukuyomi:IF I WISH IT, YOU COULD SIMPLY BE ERADICATED OFF THE FACE OF THE UNIVERSE! YOU WILL NOT SEE HEAVEN NOR HELL, YOUR FATE LIES WITH THE MASTERS OF FATE THEMSELVES, YOU WILL NOT ESCAPE THIS DESTINY OF WHICH YOU HAVE PLAGUED YOURSELF WITH! NOW DIE IN THE MOST UN-HOLY MATTER THERE IS, ETERNAL SUFFERING IN WHICH ONLY FEW GET TO BECOME HORRIFIED WITH, YOU HAVE A LONGING FOR POWER? THEN WHY NOT BECOME THE POWER ITSELF! I WILL ABSORB YOU AND TRANSFORM YOUR PHYSICAL, MENTAL, AND SPIRITUAL BODY INTO THE FABRIC OF POWER ITSELF! YOU WILL BE PART OF THE LIFE CYCLE OF ENERGY IN WHICH YOU ABUSED SO MUCH! ETERNAL DAMNATION BY THE DEMON OF MOONLIGHT HIMSELF! THIS IS WHAT IT IS LIKE TO BE REJECTED BY BOTH HEAVEN AND HELL, THIS IS ETERNAL BASTION!!!!
*A bismal energy surge rushes into Ino, forceing itself into his body*
Tsukuyomi: You long power, then here, it's all the power you want!
*Ino, laughing and enjoying the fact that he is being filled with all of the energy, soon changes his expression after his body has reached it's limit for the power, as more crams itself into his body, he loses all control and bursts into a radical explosion that unleashes all of the enrgy he has consumed or had, leaving him an empty shell of a person*
Tsukuyomi:now, finish the fate you diserve and know your place among greater powers!
*Ino's "shell" get absorbed into Tsukuyomi, adding itself to the countless other souls that fuel his power, from then on, Ino becomes one of the small specks of energy amon living beings, and he becomes power for tsukuyomi*
Sorrow:DAMN! that was pretty freaking sweet! I Don't like all of this "riligious" talk, but that doesn't mind me, I just need to kill you and be done with it!
*sorrow gets in a ready stance as he faces Sean*
Sorrow:now that we don't have anymore distractions, it's time to settle this!
Fullmetal_Alchemist
Fullmetal_Alchemist
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  thedespised2166 Fri May 07, 2010 9:21 pm

*Sean just stands there. Motionless.*
*Ino, dwelling in Tsukuyomi's body, thinks to himself "Heh, with this power, I'll have no use for the stone... I shall return. And you shall be my sacrifice, Tsukuyomi. When your power is freed, I shall awaken. Your body shall be consumed by darkness. And will there fore become just another part of me. When the time comes... I shall return... *repeats*"*
thedespised2166
thedespised2166

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal_Alchemist Fri May 07, 2010 9:29 pm

(tsukuyomi telepathically comunicating with Ino: I gave you a warning. You did not listen, you don't relize that your not simply inside me, your the energy in and around me. If I may release my energy, you will simply travel along the stream of energy to where it's being generated to, energy cannot be destroyed, but it can be made and contained. I will not talk to you for another thousand milenia, as I don't belive I should waste my time with a power-hungry idiot!)
*sorrow runs up to Sean, attempts to kick the side of his head, then after sean blocks that, he trips him and holds his spear up to his neck*
Sorrow:ah, this is so interesting, you haven't even tried to attack me yet, You don't even have the balls to speak to me, do ya?
OOC:I'd just like to specify that if sorrow wins this battle, it's all over. I'm hoping to bring in another character as I am bored with sorrow, and even though Sean WILL hesitate, he does have the inner will to fight back, if he can find it...
Fullmetal_Alchemist
Fullmetal_Alchemist
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  thedespised2166 Fri May 07, 2010 9:38 pm

(OOC:[Heads up! COVER UP!] Really, he has no chance against him anyways. ~Sooo~)
Sean:"Heheh, dumbass. I'm not the real Sean. He's LONG gone now. Thanks to his Chaos Cloning, I'm just nothing. Strike me if you want, heheh, this'll just lead you nowhere. Up! Too late."
*The clone begins to dissapear.*
Clone:"Guess it's a draw between you two..."
thedespised2166
thedespised2166

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal_Alchemist Fri May 07, 2010 9:41 pm

*sorrow laughs*
Sorrow:I wont stop till sean is dead, and if he won't come to me, I'll come to him!
*sorrow Adjusts his top-hat as he dissappears out of the dimension along with Tsukuyomi*
Fullmetal_Alchemist
Fullmetal_Alchemist
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  thedespised2166 Fri May 07, 2010 9:47 pm

(OOC: You wanted to get rid of him, so I owe you... BIG!)
As Sorrow's entering back to his original dimension, he comes to a halt.
Sorrow:"What the-?"
He tries to open up another portal, but it's no use.
Sorrow:"Dammit. I'm stuck between pocket dimentions. *Sigh*, guess I'll just wait it out then."
He sits down.
thedespised2166
thedespised2166

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamikaze THC Fri May 07, 2010 10:45 pm

Back to the HQ---->
Kamikaze THC
Kamikaze THC
Admin

Location : Running X.A.N.A. USA HeadQaurters and still wonderind outside

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamikaze THC Sat May 08, 2010 12:10 pm

(OOC: <-----From my post in HQ)

Sean: .....I guess its always gonna be like this...always alone. Sad
*He starts walking downhill from a high point in this dream world*
Sean: Betrayed....again. No one cares about a clone.
Axel: Your not the type to sulk.
*A figment of Axel shows*
Sean: .....Just a figment memory. Nothing but an illusion.
Axel: People care about you. I don't show it, but I care, Amber, Xion, your Master cares, and your family cares about you.
Sean: ....I don't care. Almost all my "family members" are dead, your just a copy of a copy, Master can get rid of me without a second thought, Xion is just another created life, and Amber is....something else........so why should I care?...I bet my real self didn't!
Axel: But-
Sean: Phantom of my mind, BEGON!!
*Sean exlpodes and when everything settled, darkness surrounded him. No ground, so he floated. No sound. No light.*
????: Heh...You've meet a terrible fate haven't you?
Sean: !...Wh-whos there?

OOC: Heh, guess who....
Kamikaze THC
Kamikaze THC
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  thedespised2166 Sat May 08, 2010 12:17 pm

(OOC:*Preying* Oh please be Sain. *Repeats*. Naw, I'm guessing It's figment Sorrow)
thedespised2166
thedespised2166

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamikaze THC Sat May 08, 2010 12:51 pm

(OOC: I just read that Sain is....ALIVE?!)
Sean: Sain....if you want to hurt me, go ahead. I don't have the will to fight or to trust anymore.
Sain: (Man, so emo) I can make the pain stop. All you have to do is ask.
Sean: .......
Sain: I'll take that as "please do it".
*Sean lets out a small yelp of pain and a crystal heart rises from his chest*
Sean: What...is that?
Sain: Figuretively speaking, your heart or your ability to care. So, shall I keep it or toss it?
Sean: .....Give it back.
Sain: I thought-
Sean: So I can put it in this collar.
Sain: Hmhm, fair enough.
*It floats to Sean's collar and vanishes*
Sain: Now, you arer no longer Sean, but a sha-
Sean: Xenas.(Ze-nas)
Sain: Huh...uh...that works, too. Added an "X", I see what you did there.
Kamikaze THC
Kamikaze THC
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  thedespised2166 Sat May 08, 2010 4:58 pm

Sain:"...It seems that you must be going. It's time for you to return to X.A.N.A. I shall bring you there. Your what was once called 'friend' will die momentarily. By your hand."
thedespised2166
thedespised2166

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal_Alchemist Sat May 08, 2010 7:37 pm

*Sorrow feels the pocket dimension begin to push him out*
Sorrow:ah, finally, freedom!
Fullmetal_Alchemist
Fullmetal_Alchemist
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  thedespised2166 Sat May 08, 2010 7:44 pm

*At that sane time, Xenas is teleported back to X.A.N.A.*
thedespised2166
thedespised2166

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal_Alchemist Sat May 08, 2010 7:45 pm

*Sorrow bursts through the dimension and is spat out at X.A.N.A*
Fullmetal_Alchemist
Fullmetal_Alchemist
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  thedespised2166 Tue May 18, 2010 4:15 pm

(Underground)
*As they head toward Antarctica...*
Jarado:"Hmm, it seems- nope. It's gone."
Thinos:"Could've been a bug. Keep moving."
Jarado:"Hold on.The weight capacity says that it's 596 lbs. of carried lifeforms. I know for a fact that I weigh 212 lbs. How much do you weigh?"
Thinos:"Around 175? I dunno."
Jarado:"Then we DO have an unwanted guest."
*The vehicle stops. Jarado's eyes glow brown. The dirt behind them turns to solid rock and forms around the back end. Crushing whatever was behind.*
Jarado:"There we are. Now to keep it in it's place.*
*He presses a button. The back of the vehicle disconnects from it. Jarado forms a new back-end of the vehicle and drives off. Another sheet of rock surrounds the ejected end of the vehicle.*
Jarado:"Just in case..."
*Rock layers form behind them as they drive away.*
thedespised2166
thedespised2166

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal_Alchemist Tue May 18, 2010 4:37 pm

*Cyrus laughs to himself*
Cyrus:ingrates.
*he jumps through the wall as if it was never there, and uses the darkness of the caves to follow them, keeping a steady speed so he was always behind it, within his sight, but never so close that the passengers could detect him, as they where about to get to their destination, he quickly unloaded enough cargo for him to slip into the back and be undetected with his cloaking tactic.*
Fullmetal_Alchemist
Fullmetal_Alchemist
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  thedespised2166 Tue May 18, 2010 6:46 pm

Thinos:"*gasp**growl*I heard moving."
Jarado:"Hmm..."
*He stops the vehicle, gets up, and walks to the back of the cargo.*
Jarado:"~Come out, come out, where ever you are.~"
*He creates a little dust and scatters it around the little space that was there. The dust covers Cyrus.*
Jarado:"No need to hide yourself now. Testing my senses, I presume?"
thedespised2166
thedespised2166

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal_Alchemist Tue May 18, 2010 7:39 pm

Cyrus:hmm....only you? You are a waste of my abilities....:/
*cyrus stands, this time he doesn't have a briefcase, and adjusts his hat*
Cyrus:I want to know what your up to, the higher ups do not like your activities.
*cyrus glares at them, his pupils glowing red in the darkness of the cave*
Fullmetal_Alchemist
Fullmetal_Alchemist
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum: