Eternal Bastion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wow...still here?

3 posters

Go down

Wow...still here? Empty Wow...still here?

Post  Fullmetalman Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:02 pm

I left this site for the second time, because of Despised's moving occasion. I had the feeling the site was doomed to failure, so I abandoned it. I just checked it today to reminisce, because I did have a lot of fun here. But I come back to a new member, as well as active older members! Wow, who'd have thunk it, huh?

Although, I have a proposition. This site is old, and the images in the background are going away...
I know this is sudden and random, but how would you all like to help me start a new site, with a new plot-line? I'm really wanting to make a multi-universe RP that accepts any kind of character from any kind of source, plus fan characters, but I need to think of a storyline, which you should be able to help me with. If your interested post here, if not, then I'm afraid I may not stay. I am currently part of three other, much more active RPs, and I may not have the time to catch up or role play with only three other people. But I guess I could try.

Best regards,
~Fullmetal

Fullmetalman

Back to top Go down

Wow...still here? Empty Re: Wow...still here?

Post  thedespised2166 Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:18 pm

Yes, apparently my grandmother's throwing empty threats at us. From what I hear today, grandmother brought the eviction papers to court. I'm expecting mother to recieve a letter in the mail soon.

To be honest, I'm growing out of RPing. After a while, it begins to become dull. Not enough action is implemented in the posts, let alone the powers of the characters are either too overpowered, or too pinned down, there's honestly no sign of progress, actually, and yes, we all know of the pictures.

I say no to the new RP on the poll. Too wide of a variety of characters to choose from, there will be MUCH controversy over simple, feeble, and small matters, and not many people will join. It'll die just like this one.
thedespised2166
thedespised2166

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetalman Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:25 pm

Sorry, but I beg to differ. It will not die. I was stupid and careless when I made this site, and a few others at the time, and did not talk about it to anyone or at any other place. And Multi-universe RPs have been done swimmingly countless times, it really isn't that hard. There is an RP site called Portal Breach, I recomend it to all of you, I am a part of it, that is highly active and has members in the hundreds, while being multiverse. Unlike before, I have tons of places to advertise, plus a handful of people I can trust as staff members to help me run the site.

I understand your muse is running low for RPing, but saying that your "growing out of it" makes it sounds childish, which RPing most certainly is not. If your muse is dying because of the loss of action here, search around for more active RPs or start your own. Things will not change just because you don't like them, you need to start the change, which I'm trying to do now. I know i've done things like this before, but I have three entire, active communities that'll help me in my times of need, so I do feel much more confident knowing I won't be jumping in alone.

Fullmetalman

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamikaze THC Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:20 pm

Your back!....kinda....
Anyway, I promise you(And I only make promises I can keep) that this arc is ALMOST and I mean ALMOST complete.
Kamikaze THC
Kamikaze THC
Admin

Location : Running X.A.N.A. USA HeadQaurters and still wonderind outside

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetalman Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:54 pm

Lol.
Remember when this site was about mutants?

Fullmetalman

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamikaze THC Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:52 pm

You mean those things we cured very far back?
Maybe...
Kamikaze THC
Kamikaze THC
Admin

Location : Running X.A.N.A. USA HeadQaurters and still wonderind outside

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum