Eternal Bastion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If ya wanna talk here,(that means no arguements) then talk here

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

If ya wanna talk here,(that means no arguements) then talk here - Page 3 Empty Re: If ya wanna talk here,(that means no arguements) then talk here

Post  thedespised2166 Sun May 08, 2011 1:53 pm

You spoiled it, dude... >_> Edit it out. lol
thedespised2166
thedespised2166

Back to top Go down

If ya wanna talk here,(that means no arguements) then talk here - Page 3 Empty Re: If ya wanna talk here,(that means no arguements) then talk here

Post  Wii4all Sun May 08, 2011 8:58 pm

*forever waiting for reply in rp*

Wii4all

Back to top Go down

Post  thedespised2166 Mon May 09, 2011 1:04 pm

I honestly have nothing to continue with on it. lol
thedespised2166
thedespised2166

Back to top Go down

Post  thedespised2166 Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:32 pm

Headin' to court tomarrow. Wish me luck...

UPDATE

It's been decided...
Leavin' on the 7th. Sorry everyone. I'll try and make my way back asap...
thedespised2166
thedespised2166

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamikaze THC Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:12 am

What happened to everyone!?
We're almost done! This last fight and we're done! Come on, people!
Kamikaze THC
Kamikaze THC
Admin

Location : Running X.A.N.A. USA HeadQaurters and still wonderind outside

Back to top Go down

Post  thedespised2166 Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:50 pm

Meh, we still have the rest of the Higher-Ups an ???.
...But I think I know just who to wrap that up with.~
thedespised2166
thedespised2166

Back to top Go down

Post  thedespised2166 Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:38 am

Remember, Slyce left ashes at the doorway of the lab. So yeah, he's disappeared for a short time being.
thedespised2166
thedespised2166

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamikaze THC Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:10 am

Huh. I must've missed that. Oh well, Axel doesn't know that.
Kamikaze THC
Kamikaze THC
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  thedespised2166 Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:54 am

Excuse my absence. Apparently we lost connection to net over at my place (However it strangely still works on the PS3s over there...), and the PS3s don't show what is posted for some odd reason.

So yep, this was definitely a good time to make Slyce disappear for the time being. lol
btw, this is a library computer I'm using for now.
thedespised2166
thedespised2166

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamikaze THC Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:28 am

Oh...
Kamikaze THC
Kamikaze THC
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wii4all Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:34 pm

Well LOOKIE what I did |D...

http://www.iscribble.net/gallery/drawing601607-What-have-I-done.html

*begins to curse himself*

I can't properly delete this thing D|....

Last edited by Wii4all on Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Wii4all

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamikaze THC Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:06 am

You've shown drawn art. Despiesed has shown drawn art.
I feel the need to do the same.
If ya wanna talk here,(that means no arguements) then talk here - Page 3 Sapphi11
Took me a week to do. Mostly because of procrastination and a small amount of depression.
Other than that, it would have taken me three days.
Kamikaze THC
Kamikaze THC
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wii4all Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:23 am

Sweet lord...and on paper, too.

Well played, Kamikaze o.o

Wii4all

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamikaze THC Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:47 pm

Now waiting for fulmetal....
Kamikaze THC
Kamikaze THC
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  thedespised2166 Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:23 pm

GREETINGS FROM THE LIBRARY!

Whoo boy! I have NEWS for you!
In general:
(1) Got kicked out of grandmother's on the 7th of June.
(2) Went "House-Jumping" sleeping at friend's to friend's.
(3) Stayed at another friend's for a good month and some days since the 20th of July.
(4) Got kicked out of there recently and have been sleeping in my car for a good 3 days.
(5) MAY have a shot at getting into an apartment soon before school starts on the 7th.

Like the greeting states, I'm at the library... lol
thedespised2166
thedespised2166

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamikaze THC Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:58 pm

Then we shall await your return!
I'll hold the story's end until you get back.
Kamikaze THC
Kamikaze THC
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetalman Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:33 am

We need members, so I'm gonna dump this here:

If ya wanna talk here,(that means no arguements) then talk here - Page 3 Dragon10

(Click on the above image to go to the site!)

Dragon Ball: Rising Power is a fun, free-flowing Dragon Ball role playing site, accepting members of all experiences and ages to take part in the epic quest!

Storyline: What storyline? There is none! You interact and explore with the other members through missions, battles, basic role plays, and Saga involvements, and build YOUR OWN storyline!

Experience: Dragon Ball: R.P. has an active, eager staff whom is very kind and friendly to any and all members, and takes in your ideas and suggestions. In character, the enormous world has a unique battle system and a long list of techniques and missions for your character to take on!
(Looking to be part of the staff? Think you got what it takes? Then P.M. Me or any other staff member to start the exam!)

Other awesome features:

-Eight different races to choose from! Possibly nine in the near future!!

-Over fifty different transformations and techniques to learn, and the database is always growing!

-Dragon balls! That's right, you can take part in the Dragon Ball adventure and try to gather all seven!

-Six different Planets and counting!

-Fun missions ranging from Very Easy to Legendary!

-Alignment Points determine if your character valiantly fights for good, or for evil!

Join now, we're waiting!

Fullmetalman

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetalman Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:36 am

BTW, if you are interested, this site is mine. I own it, made it, the graphics are mine, etc. (is proud)

I'm MaximumMajin on there, not fullmetal!

Fullmetalman

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamikaze THC Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:14 am

Now we know...
Kamikaze THC
Kamikaze THC
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetalman Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:49 pm

We're currently undergoing a transition to a Naruto RP. If your interested in Naruto more than DBZ join and the new site will be up mid-next week if I can, but the DBZ site may still be up so don't forget about it!

Fullmetalman

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamikaze THC Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:26 pm

Ya know...

If we can get what happens next in this scene, we can stop the story here...

Just sayin'...
Kamikaze THC
Kamikaze THC
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamikaze THC Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:18 pm

Ya know, I just cannot stop reading all of this. It's too entertaining. Do you really wanna destroy this good read?

P.S.: You think Generator Rex kinda read this and went, "Well, this is and enteresting plot. Let's take it. But, let's change some things, shall we?"
Kamikaze THC
Kamikaze THC
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetalman Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:25 am

Let me just step in here and say one last thing about this site. After having another year of role playing experience, I can see now why I was so angry with just about everything the Despised did. It's because this entire site is filled with GOD MOD so high that it can barely walk. And it never walked, it crawled around, sitting in it's own slurry of horrible writing and broken ideas. What the hell was I thinking, playing along with this, even having a good time? I just shoved Fullmetal Alchemist in because I was a fanboy, but no one seemed even creeped out by the giant HEDGEHOG that wandered around. Oh, wait, I'm sorry, HEDGECOON because in someone's twisted Sonic fandom they have those.

Eternal Bastion is not a good read. It is not an entertaining story. It's three people trying to RP with one another, when they didn't even BOTHER to advertise the site enough to get more members - and maybe keep it active to this day - and when the staff were pushovers who couldn't see Godmod if it crawled up their leg and bit them in the ass.

This is not a good memory. This is not a fun relic. This is a washed up half-written piece of Garbage, Kamikaze's ending is vague and no one is sure to understand it, and then again, why does it have an ending in the first place? It didn't even have much of a beginning or a middle to work off of. We each decided to use our own storylines, which was a baaaaaad idea, since none of them could ever dream to get closure. The idea behind the site isn't a bad one, but not really a good one either. I'm very happy to let this finally die, but can't bring myself to do it. I can't seem to stab it in the chest one last time to finish it off. It brings back too many memories. You are all probably not going to see this, but...why do I hope you do? Why do I hope you've all been RPing elsewhere and have improved, and can look back on this trash and feel saddened that it's over?

It doesn't have to be like this but it is. This was my first real RPing forum, and for that I thank you. But I don't thank any of you for what you've done here aside from Kamikaze, who was not only an amazing friend, but a great RPing partner to boot. Despised probably doesn't even care enough to read this anymore, and if he did, he'd just try to defend his own godmodding ways. Oh, yeah, because someone who can LOOK INTO THE FUTURE, BANISH PEOPLE TO ALTERNATE DIMENSIONS, and STOP TIME is NOT overpowered? Please, I couldn't wait for you to leave, and let your own ideas fester in their own filth.

To be honest I couldn't wait for this to end the moment it began. You all must hate me by now - but that's just what I need you to do. To hate me enough never to come back. Because I am literally crying when I read this. When I read ANY of this. I spent a lot of time here, and the memories are not good, but I want them to be. I still see Cyrus staring into the sunset, standing on a hill. I still see Kamikaze and Sorrow sitting on the windowsill, chatting and laughing at each other.

But I am going to suck in my pride, and my sadness, and deliver the FINAL blow to this godforsaken site. Please, DO NOT POST TO THIS THREAD. DO NOT POST TO ANY THREAD. DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS SITE. I gave Kamikaze admin rights - best he use them to DELETE THIS SITE. But we should stay in touch, all of us. Kamikaze, if you read this, send me an Email on the provided email on my account. If it doesn't show up, use this: MajinJustin@Gmail.com.

Thank you and f*** you for all of the sh** that's happened on this site. But it was all with good intent, and it feels like I've grown up from this. We all have. Thank you, and have wonderful lives.

Fullmetalman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum