Eternal Bastion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AND I CRASH THROUGH THE DIMENSIONAL TIME RIFT!!!!!

3 posters

Go down

AND I CRASH THROUGH THE DIMENSIONAL TIME RIFT!!!!! Empty AND I CRASH THROUGH THE DIMENSIONAL TIME RIFT!!!!!

Post  Fullmetalman Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:05 pm

WASSSUP!?!?!?!
I know, i know, you all wanna smack me with a large frying pan, but I guess i do have some explaining to do....:
1.I forgot my pass to the other account, so is it possible for one of you guys to promote me to admin?
2.REASONS FOR MY SUDDEN LEAVE:
A.I was grounded for a month, so that is why I was gone THAT long.
b.School started to kick-in, and I couldn't stay on at all....
c.I thought the site was dead, after a month, since only despised, me, and Kamikaze(KAMIKAZEEEEEEEEEEEEEE) where on...

But I am back nowz!!!!!!11!!1!!!1111!1!!!one!!!!!
I have to warn you however, my roleplaying "Level" rose since last time I was on here....so, WHATCH OUT! and could sumone bring me up to speed on what recently has happened?
Good to be back!
~Fullmetal

Fullmetalman

Back to top Go down

AND I CRASH THROUGH THE DIMENSIONAL TIME RIFT!!!!! Empty Re: AND I CRASH THROUGH THE DIMENSIONAL TIME RIFT!!!!!

Post  thedespised2166 Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:21 pm

Before I literate what's happened...:
1. *Slashes Fullmetal's head clean off.* ...That's for being gone for so long...
2. So far, we're fine on our own. But with oh such irony, net's gone at the end of the month. Pffft, go figure...
3. What you've missed...

Ino, D-Sketchy, Light, Sain, Xion, and Tsukuyomi are all dead.
Sketchy left, but he will return.
Slyce is at XANA, as well as Shine's a new character, Shine's like Light, although he's a newborn. So he can only scratch the surface of what Light could do. Although he CAN produce miracle-like actions.
Kamikaze made a new character. lol
Alibi & Sean are duking it out, I plan on something good, so DON'T ruin it!
Ember is now Flare, Ino is back, and Glitch is now in play for a moment, all due to a character with absolutely no name/???. lol Although they all serve under him.
??? is the true dark being. Unlike Ino who only proclaimed he was. It lives in the center of a super-dimentional rift.
Shine, Axel, and the unmaned being are all the TRUE true-weilders of light, shadow, and darkness. There will be no more "OMFG! I'm the true-weilder of *Insert element here*! *Awesome/Troll face*". They are the three, if one of them shall die, all of that existing element will disappear. Which would mean No light/darkness/shadows.

But what's happening now?
The near-amrageddon assault has begun.
Glitch has absorbed all of the Brooklyn Bridge and is advancing to XANA under ???'s orders.
Sean and Alibi are duking it out, and Slyce needs to interfere with the battle. Glitch needs to be stalled, and absolutely NO Higher-Upper-management-class will be involved in such a moment. I had a plan to use them for a not-so later moment.
thedespised2166
thedespised2166

Back to top Go down

AND I CRASH THROUGH THE DIMENSIONAL TIME RIFT!!!!! Empty Re: AND I CRASH THROUGH THE DIMENSIONAL TIME RIFT!!!!!

Post  Fullmetalman Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:29 pm

LOL, you know I am going to continue the higher-ups whether yalls like it or not Razz.

Fullmetalman

Back to top Go down

Post  thedespised2166 Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:05 pm

Well of corse. I've always expected this from the start ever since you left XDRP for momentary purposes.
Be aware though... Sketchy is different then from what he was from before. He has a much wider assortmant of capabilities and moves at his disposal. Plus an over-refferencing personality...

Spoiler:
...jeez... spoilers need to be redone...
thedespised2166
thedespised2166

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetalman Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:30 pm

Well, i reviewed over some of the old posts.
this site has a MAJOR problem with god-modding...this needs to be changed ASAP.
ALSO:
I will be reinstating a new BATTLE SYSTEM, It is called T1, for those of you who don't know it, it means:
1.EVERY ATTACK IS AN ATTEMPT OF A HIT: You do not call the shots on attacks, your character tries to make a blow and you give time for the other player to respond by dodging, countering, blocking, or getting hit.(YOU CAN NOT dodge every hit)

2.I am expecting at least Five sentences per post in fights, shouldn't be too hard, but once again, I warn you about my level of RP and how it has dramaitically increased...

3.YOU CAN NO LONGER incorporate characters that YOU DID NOT create yourself in your posts by acting as them, meaning If I where fighting sketchy, I cannot speak, act, or think for him.

I believe the T1 system will improve this obsession with God-modding...

Fullmetalman

Back to top Go down

Post  thedespised2166 Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:03 pm

lol, this would be hell if Kamikaze took this to his advantage and taunted you on him being the new 'head hancho'.
thedespised2166
thedespised2166

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetalman Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:08 pm

there is no head-hancho, you all commited to the site and I think without one of u, the site would crumble. For that, I thank you. I am also going to try advertising a bit to get this site a little less repetative, cus all the posts go like:
Fullmetal
Despised
Kamikaze
Fullmetal
Despised
Kamikaze,
etc...

Fullmetalman

Back to top Go down

Post  thedespised2166 Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:13 pm

More along the lines of:
Fullmetal
Kamikaze
Despised
Kamikaze
Despised
Kamikaze
Fullmetal
Despised
Fullmetal
Despised
Kamikaze
Despised
Kamikaze
and so on. lol
thedespised2166
thedespised2166

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetalman Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:19 pm

W/e, you get the point dontcha?
BTW, the general level that this site has(It is a BEGGINER in rank of RP website) is going to have to be bumped up to ADVANCED , two levels higher. The sites I am advertising on have some people that i think will benefit the site to the point where the story won't move so sluggish...and I am thinking of re-making the site, cus this has, once again, a lot of clutter and is all outa wack...

Fullmetalman

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetalman Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:48 am

SO, i am working on the new site.
BEFORE YOU POST, read this:
1. It is starting from wherever this site is now, no worries.
2. You don't have to re-make your characters, but please list what characters you own in your Signature.
3. Read the rules, they are tweaked a bit, nothing that you guys should have a problem with, but just read it over to get the feel of what to watch out for.
4. THE AREAS ARE GOING TO STAY THE SAME, but in different cattagories so as to organize it better.
IT IS NOT DONE, but if you want the link I'll give it to ya.(I love the Background I got for it : D)

Fullmetalman

Back to top Go down

Post  thedespised2166 Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:52 am

Sure, I'd like to see it.
"Where's da beef?"
"You ain't so bad!"
"Where's da beef?"
"You ain't so bad!"
Sorry... Simpsons. xD
thedespised2166
thedespised2166

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetalman Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:58 am

Fullmetalman

Back to top Go down

Post  thedespised2166 Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:45 am

Hmm... interesting place so far, although I'm not joining till it's finished.
thedespised2166
thedespised2166

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetalman Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:49 am

Yeah.
I am going to be adding some new places, like Big Ben in London, and trying to make the site a whole lot more member-friendly then this one is...

Fullmetalman

Back to top Go down

Post  thedespised2166 Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:57 am

Ah... I see.
The Otherwheres revolves around Spacial places as well as dimentional rifts and such.
Plus, the Brooklyn Bridge is no more, since Glitch absorbed it. So you can make a 'Brooklyn Remains' thread...
thedespised2166
thedespised2166

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetalman Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:12 pm

Hmm...should I turn this into a crossover Rp? It might be fun.
(Cross-over RP's are Rp's that contain characters from almost anything, giving players a chance to be whomever they choose. Of course, characters like Goku, Brolly, Vegeta, Aizen, Madara Uchiha, etc will be banned.)

Fullmetalman

Back to top Go down

Post  thedespised2166 Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:20 pm

Hmm... not a bad idea.
Although it might be more fitting when the ??? arc of this rp ends.
Hmm... gives me an idea...
thedespised2166
thedespised2166

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetalman Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:20 pm

would you rather finish the ??? arc before switching?

Fullmetalman

Back to top Go down

Post  thedespised2166 Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:09 pm

I think it would be best. Besides, I have a plan on initiating the switching thing. lol
thedespised2166
thedespised2166

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetalman Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:26 pm

That would work, and give me some time to work on the site. : D

Fullmetalman

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetalman Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:56 pm

Does kamikaze still come here?

Fullmetalman

Back to top Go down

Post  thedespised2166 Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:02 pm

Yeah, dunno why he's not around lately. Schoolwork likely...
thedespised2166
thedespised2166

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamikaze THC Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:00 pm

I'm here regulary. I just didn't have anything to post.
Kamikaze THC
Kamikaze THC
Admin

Location : Running X.A.N.A. USA HeadQaurters and still wonderind outside

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetalman Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:58 pm

lol, I return and you have nothing to post xD
you don't wanna fry my head in a vortex of ass?

Fullmetalman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum