Eternal Bastion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arguments of Crap...

3 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Arguments of Crap... - Page 7 Empty Re: Arguments of Crap...

Post  thedespised2166 Thu May 27, 2010 6:46 pm

Nwither am I actually. XD
Listening to Ao-Iconoclast has inspired me to work on the intro of Eternal Bastion... And I haz good ideas for it too...
thedespised2166
thedespised2166

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal_Alchemist Thu May 27, 2010 7:07 pm

kewl.
Haven't had much time to work on sorrow, but I know that the Metal Slug series has some GREAT tanks n' s*** that would work WONDERS for the series =)
Fullmetal_Alchemist
Fullmetal_Alchemist
Admin

https://xdrp.twilight-mania.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamikaze THC Sat May 29, 2010 9:51 pm

I wonder how long it'll be before I can make Sean crack?
Kamikaze THC
Kamikaze THC
Admin

Location : Running X.A.N.A. USA HeadQaurters and still wonderind outside

Back to top Go down

Post  thedespised2166 Sat May 29, 2010 9:53 pm

...2nd saga? (After the Ino saga)

Speaking of 2nd saga, this would be Sketchy's theme (During that saga): THE NEXT DOOR - Indestructible
thedespised2166
thedespised2166

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal_Alchemist Mon May 31, 2010 6:37 pm

I HAVE FOOUND THE BEST SONG TO PLAY WHEN THE REBELS ARE FIGHTING X.A.N.A/HIGHER UPS.
Uprising by Muse <---------Search on youtube Smile
Fullmetal_Alchemist
Fullmetal_Alchemist
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamikaze THC Mon May 31, 2010 6:39 pm

Fullmetal is back!
Kamikaze THC
Kamikaze THC
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  thedespised2166 Mon May 31, 2010 6:45 pm

*Que dance music for a reunion-like moment*

And no doubt, that does fit...
thedespised2166
thedespised2166

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal_Alchemist Mon May 31, 2010 6:51 pm

lol, I love it.
heard it on the radio in the car and instantly added it to my ipod as soon as possible lol.
Fullmetal_Alchemist
Fullmetal_Alchemist
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  thedespised2166 Mon May 31, 2010 7:03 pm

*Clearing throat as to have FullMetal remember something that I'm waiting for...*

Last edited by thedespised2166 on Mon May 31, 2010 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
thedespised2166
thedespised2166

Back to top Go down

Post  thedespised2166 Mon May 31, 2010 7:07 pm

Quick Joke:

A bhudda walks up to a Hot-Dog stand and says "Make me one with everything."

It may take you a while to get this...
thedespised2166
thedespised2166

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamikaze THC Mon May 31, 2010 7:11 pm

Me: Facepalm
Sean: *sigh* Facepalm
Axel: I see what you did there...
Amber: ???
Kamikaze THC
Kamikaze THC
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal_Alchemist Mon May 31, 2010 7:15 pm

thedespised2166 wrote:Quick Joke:

A bhudda walks up to a Hot-Dog stand and says "Make me one with everything."

It may take you a while to get this...
lol, made me giggle like a fan girl xD

btw, what do you want me to say?
Fullmetal_Alchemist
Fullmetal_Alchemist
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  thedespised2166 Mon May 31, 2010 7:16 pm

Saw it off a movie... Heheh...
Hell, I still think Adam Sandler's "Donald-Duck B***-Job" was ALOT funnier then this.
WARNING: Contain's adult situations... no video, only vocal. If aloud by Admins, I'll post it...
(Although trust me... it's equal in funny, AND dirty...)

@FullMetal: *Eye-ing at PM bar...*
thedespised2166
thedespised2166

Back to top Go down

Post  thedespised2166 Mon May 31, 2010 7:24 pm

Woah! My PC's on weed! Your site's spazzin' out on me!
Symptoms:
1. Flashy screen
2. Background loss
3. Smileys seem outta-whack
4. Loss of Banner & Toolbar on site
5. Internet Toolbar's outta-whack
6. Right-click screen's back until hovering over it

A virus, maybe? Although it's only on THIS site...
thedespised2166
thedespised2166

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal_Alchemist Mon May 31, 2010 7:38 pm

1. My project is due tomarrow. I will have the mission to you by wednesday, as I JUST came back not too long ago, and am not completely done un-packing.
2.I don't know what your saying, not happening to me.
maybe your being attacked by a X.A.N.A soldier xD
Fullmetal_Alchemist
Fullmetal_Alchemist
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  thedespised2166 Mon May 31, 2010 8:14 pm

Oh... Alright.

A soldier. XD
Well, I'm gonna get off here for the moment, I'll be on tomarrow to see if it's back to normal.
thedespised2166
thedespised2166

Back to top Go down

Post  thedespised2166 Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:43 pm

1. It's all back to normal as you can tell...

2. It's a good thing I made this...:
Fullmetal_Alchemist wrote:1. yes, he can. Sketchy has WAY too many weak points you try to hide but can't.
2.not if you wanna stay un-banned.
3.I don't care.Your EXTREMELY under-estimating your opponents and attempting to create a character that is supposedly stronger then what you don't even know,even though he was kicked out for being too WEAK. you haven't even seen their biggest ability...
4.wrong about what?? the fact I out-smarted you?
5.this is the reason I was never very fond of sketchy. you put down his ability as being "not-known", as a cover up to being obviously oped. Your not an admin yet, and I haven't even been going too hard on you. You know I can do MUCH better then these petty little battles and attacks.I laughed too hard when i had read that you gave sketchy the title "wielder of energy", and killed sorrow in a way Cyrus would never agree to doing, because not only did you instantly scream, "this character is over powered", you took pride in it. If you rlly wanna continue, bring it to the arguements section.
1. I once told my friend at the toruneys to 'Not go mad with power.' You... are doing the exact thing I DON'T want you to do. Nor owuld anyone else in the matter. Kamikaze, you'll understand if this happens to you...
2. How can I underestimate my opponents when I don't even f***in' know what they can do!? You even told me to 'find out.' Which I found it as 'moderate kill'.
3. You never out-smarted me. I just wanted to use those moves. That 'time-flux' I used was originally for Sorrow. Though I couldn't find the right time.
4. That's because he doesn't know his own power. I never thought of becoming admin (Though I did ask... once...). In this, it proves that Sketchy IS the true weilder (Dunno how, but...). You wanted to get rid of Sorrow anyways. Why not just have Cyrus just turn him into a mindless idiot in the first place? One, I DON'T take pride in overpowering. Two, YOU are the one using 'god-like' powers (Though you never stated it. But it WAS shown in #1. Ino can still be defeated. THAT although is for a climatic ending. Despierce'll get infected by Ino (Yes, I thought of a different plot.))
thedespised2166
thedespised2166

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal_Alchemist Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:49 pm

thedespised2166 wrote:1. It's all back to normal as you can tell...

2. It's a good thing I made this...:
Fullmetal_Alchemist wrote:1. yes, he can. Sketchy has WAY too many weak points you try to hide but can't.
2.not if you wanna stay un-banned.
3.I don't care.Your EXTREMELY under-estimating your opponents and attempting to create a character that is supposedly stronger then what you don't even know,even though he was kicked out for being too WEAK. you haven't even seen their biggest ability...
4.wrong about what?? the fact I out-smarted you?
5.this is the reason I was never very fond of sketchy. you put down his ability as being "not-known", as a cover up to being obviously oped. Your not an admin yet, and I haven't even been going too hard on you. You know I can do MUCH better then these petty little battles and attacks.I laughed too hard when i had read that you gave sketchy the title "wielder of energy", and killed sorrow in a way Cyrus would never agree to doing, because not only did you instantly scream, "this character is over powered", you took pride in it. If you rlly wanna continue, bring it to the arguements section.
1. I once told my friend at the toruneys to 'Not go mad with power.' You... are doing the exact thing I DON'T want you to do. Nor owuld anyone else in the matter. Kamikaze, you'll understand if this happens to you...
2. How can I underestimate my opponents when I don't even f***in' know what they can do!? You even told me to 'find out.' Which I found it as 'moderate kill'.
3. You never out-smarted me. I just wanted to use those moves. That 'time-flux' I used was originally for Sorrow. Though I couldn't find the right time.
4. That's because he doesn't know his own power. I never thought of becoming admin (Though I did ask... once...). In this, it proves that Sketchy IS the true weilder (Dunno how, but...). You wanted to get rid of Sorrow anyways. Why not just have Cyrus just turn him into a mindless idiot in the first place? One, I DON'T take pride in overpowering. Two, YOU are the one using 'god-like' powers (Though you never stated it. But it WAS shown in #1. Ino can still be defeated. THAT although is for a climatic ending. Despierce'll get infected by Ino (Yes, I thought of a different plot.))

1. kamikaze agreed with me on this. I'm NOT the one who created four characters that where op'ed beyond belief, am I? There are weaknesses to ALL characters I make, Just it takes a while to find it.
2.so far, kamikaze, the only other active member hasn't complained. hell, no one else has complained. :/ If I came out and just told you all characters, you know how boring that would be? You'd be expecting everything, like playing Stratego with all your pieces facing the opponent.
3.using your own ability against you is out smarting you.
4.Sketchy doesn't need to know the power, YOU DO. You don't have the right to put your character above EVERYONE else's by calling him the "true wielder".If cyrus Killed sorrow without poisoning Sean's mind, how would he accomplish anything? He causes more chaos and has more fun when someone else suffers and leads to emotional break-down, especially when it weakens a branch of X.A.N.A, making them place a more powerful person in his place.(that, and I thought Kamikaze was feeling left out, cus not much happened that involved him...) If you don't take pride in Over Powering, then why would you have a dramatic scene about your character, getting the title of "true Wielder", and giving him a huge burst of energy whenever he pleases? Some words to look for that lead to your character being oped:
INFINITE
UNLIMITED
CHUCK NORRIS
GOD
UNTOUCHABLE
INVINCIBLE
I'm not using godlike power. the weaknesses of the characters I've used are just painfully obvious. The only character that may seem godlike is #1, then again, he was made to be that way. if he wasn't that strong, would it have a dramatic ending? not really. besides, by the time you get to him, he won't seem so powerful, since you would have already taken out 17 other really powerful people.Ino's defeat will sure as hell not be so climactic if your characters don't survive. also, I'm adding to the rules now, no more regeneration, if your character has it, it's fine as long as long as it has a limit.and no, #1 doesn't have ultimate shields or regeneration.
Fullmetal_Alchemist
Fullmetal_Alchemist
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  thedespised2166 Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:23 pm

Alright then... WTF is #1's weakness!? Oh, and who were the four? Ino, Despierce, Sketchy (ONLY in his mindless phase), aaaand... who? Devilman?

Pheh, I never use Chuck Norris. Ony Parker Louis... XD

Besides, yes, Sketchy has "unlimited power" at his disposal. But he WILL leave. D-Sketchy'll die somehow and somehow make a comeback. Sketchy leaves as soon as the Ino saga is finished. Although he WILL come back with much more info on his character bio. Not saying when, he just will...
The characters of mine (And one of yours) That'll be gone at the end of the Ino saga:
Sketchy (For a long while, when he returns although, he'll have FULL control. No mindless phases.)
Sain
Ino
D-Sketchy
光 (Leaves behind a 'sprite-ling' called Shine in Japanese.)
Despierce
Tsukuyomi

Y'see? I'm gonna be wrapping up just about all my characters for this. Afterwards, I'm gone for a long while. Thoug I WILL pop up from time-to-time.
thedespised2166
thedespised2166

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamikaze THC Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:00 pm

*sigh* the talk about character weaknesses. Everyone here has some sort of weakness.

.....I just found out my characters have too many. And they're easy to exploit. O_O Crap...
Kamikaze THC
Kamikaze THC
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal_Alchemist Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:13 am

thedespised2166 wrote:Alright then... WTF is #1's weakness!? Oh, and who were the four? Ino, Despierce, Sketchy (ONLY in his mindless phase), aaaand... who? Devilman?

Pheh, I never use Chuck Norris. Ony Parker Louis... XD

Besides, yes, Sketchy has "unlimited power" at his disposal. But he WILL leave. D-Sketchy'll die somehow and somehow make a comeback. Sketchy leaves as soon as the Ino saga is finished. Although he WILL come back with much more info on his character bio. Not saying when, he just will...
The characters of mine (And one of yours) That'll be gone at the end of the Ino saga:
Sketchy (For a long while, when he returns although, he'll have FULL control. No mindless phases.)
Sain
Ino
D-Sketchy
光 (Leaves behind a 'sprite-ling' called Shine in Japanese.)
Despierce
Tsukuyomi

Y'see? I'm gonna be wrapping up just about all my characters for this. Afterwards, I'm gone for a long while. Thoug I WILL pop up from time-to-time.

1.the four where sketchy/d-sketchy, ino, kamen, and despirce.
2.Devilman doesn't even check up here anymore.
3.Parker louis? Bruce lee! I win.
4.since when did you get control over Xion? and I've been wondering, didn't sain die already?....?
5.I'm guessing the leave is for your series? cool.
Fullmetal_Alchemist
Fullmetal_Alchemist
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  thedespised2166 Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:16 pm

1. Ino? Meh, he dies, but comes back stronger each time. Sketchy/D-Sketchy, I can make an exception NOW since Sketchy's powers are awakened. 光, the only things it's done is stop time to stop the fighting, gotten rid of that giant transmutation circle, and covered people in barriers. It has NEVER fought anyone. Other then slap Axel that one time. Despierce? Meh, an exception...
2. But Parker Louis never loses. So suck on that. lol!
3. I never controlled Xion. And having a Demon warrior being supported by the devil mkaes him practically invincible. His only weakness is Despierce's soul absorbtion ability.
4. Well... I'm not exactally leaving. I'll be back on this site.
thedespised2166
thedespised2166

Back to top Go down

Post  thedespised2166 Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:19 pm

thedespised2166 wrote:(OOC: Yes, since 光 can do anything, it's a higher-up as well.)
...Your point on 光 is proven...
thedespised2166
thedespised2166

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetal_Alchemist Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:24 pm

1. that still leaves two.
2.Bruce lee beat chuck norris, it was a battle that lasted six days and seven nights.
3.no. Xion falls unconsious when he is mentally taken over, leaving him WIDE open.
4.k.

FINE.
I'll make bios on the higher ups, but I have to warn you, I WON'T describe their attax fully, but rather, to the extent that you can observe them. I have to do something real quick, so I'll post those in a few minutes.
Fullmetal_Alchemist
Fullmetal_Alchemist
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  thedespised2166 Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:29 pm

1. Which are...?
2. ~BUUUUUUUT~ again, Parker Louis can't lose! So suck... on... that.
3. I was referring to Tsukuyomi anyways. So you're saying 'If Tsukuyomi dies in Xion's soul, Xion dies.'?
4. THANK YOU! (kinda)
thedespised2166
thedespised2166

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum