Eternal Bastion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Souls Spire Colluseum!

3 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Souls Spire Colluseum! - Page 6 Empty Re: Souls Spire Colluseum!

Post  Fullmetalman Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:59 pm

((OOC: Your kiding, right? I have not only watched the anime, but also read the manga. He creates life by making the humans out of his chest. And he can absorb souls, when he bursts out of the ground after being chased out by edward and his group, he absorbs the souls of a few briggs soldiers. DO NOT try and defy me when the topic is FMA. You of all people should know that. And secondly, father has absorbed god(I seem to have an absorbtion fetish...). Nothing can break through his shield, nothing. However, when the god inside him begins to rebel, it gets weaker. Your mechas are not going to scratch father.))

Fullmetalman

Back to top Go down

Post  thedespised2166 Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:10 pm

(OOC: I could say the same. Ashtangas' sheilds are the strongest out of the Muganns. Although like I said, what is unhittable becomes hittable to probability altering missiles. No matter what, Father WILL be hit with these. Like it or not. Face it dude, Anti-Spiral is THE strongest anime character. With an endless armada of Mugann which can only be destroyed with SPIRAL energy, a moon (Which Piccolo destroyed. LOL) that sends a crash corse to the planet, the ability to send absolutely anyone to an extradimentional labrynth, the ability to teleport anywhere in his own universe, and always matches and beats the opponents abilities and stats. You have to understand that it's not always godly powers that defeats something.)
thedespised2166
thedespised2166

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetalman Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:32 pm

((OOC: and this is where you are wrong. Father doesn't become a mock-god, he becomes god himself. He doesn't appear to be unhitable, in this state his IS unhittable. You say there is something I need to learn? and that godly powers are the only thing can beat anything? How, exactly, did I say such things? In fact, that point is directed back at you. you do realise I stooped low enough to use a god-like character is because YOU have been doing nothing but using godly characters -_-.
Kefka was a Demi-god.
Anti is god of the anti-spiral world.
You know, for the entire time I have RPed with you, I have never, EVER seen you use a character that didn't have god like characters. and yet, if you continue down this path, I have yet another god-like character to use. and I am going to pump them out as long as you use you over powered characters. and, I know you'll bring up the higher-ups being OPed, when in reality, they aren't. They all have obvious weaknesses that if you actually tried to think about instead of going all out against with pure strength, you may have actually beat every single one you have faced so far...-_-))

Fullmetalman

Back to top Go down

Post  thedespised2166 Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:49 pm

(OOC:Yep, Sain's definitely a god... J3's a god, Slyce's a god... I guess they're all gods.
And I have the one character who is the exact opposite of god-like. THE one character.
I never said that godly powers defeat anything. Kefka's craved destruction and power, which I thought made a good match-up to Nnoitra, who craved death. You switch to Buu because you're unable to find Kefka's weakpoint, which I blatently told you, soon after, I switch to Anti, who bests Buu. This all started with who craves what at first, then both ended up as all-powerful beings. And I never said appear to be, I said what IS unhittable becomes hitabble.
Anti's not a god, he's the only thing that exists in that universe because the Anti-Spiral race made a decision to seal themselves so that way the spiral energy wouldn't spin out of control and lead to their destruction. Being the case, Anti's the last of his kind and has only stored enough energy to appear above godly.)
thedespised2166
thedespised2166

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetalman Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:19 pm

((OOC: Actually, I switched to Buu because my friend had just gotten DB: Raging Blast 2 for PS3, and I was in the mood Razz. And actually, you did say anything that appears to be unhittable becomes hittable. fine, then We should stop using godly characters then. Deal?))

Fullmetalman

Back to top Go down

Post  thedespised2166 Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:37 pm

(OOC: lol... and I played DBZ:BT3. I fixed what I said when I said it the second time. Deal, but I can't promise that there'll be misconceptions.)
thedespised2166
thedespised2166

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetalman Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:08 pm

((OOC: Raging blast is better Razz. Ok, then I'll pull back father for....ummmmm......I dunno xD Oh, wait, the idea is coming to me...))

MIFUNE:
Souls Spire Colluseum! - Page 6 Bafe06d3c37b60_full
(Tall one)
Weapons:
Three Cases full of Katana, each holding at least twenty, also contains caution tape that clearly states "Keep Out".
Abilities:
Addition:
Mifune moves at high speeds to attack his enemy. After each hit he will let go of his sword to quickly use another to let him attack from different angles while his enemy is stunned from his previous blow. This leaves his enemy covered with twelve swords.
Multiplication:
Mifune will follow his Addition Blows with this attack. He strikes the swords that he left around his enemy from his Addition Blows which ends up cutting his enemy with the twelve swords all over again.
Sword Fang:
Mifune begins by hitting three swords standing parallel to each other. They are hit near the end, causing all three of them to slash upwards, in the manner of a "fang".
Vertical Line:
Following his Sword Fang the three swords hover in the air where Mifune will use the sword in his hand to hit and thereby launch them at the enemy.
Disorderly Line:
Mifune initiates this technique by spinning the current sword in his hand in a circular motion having several swords float around him. Following this; Mifune is able to keep the several swords floating around him, using them to conduct numerous other attacks, while integrating even more swords as he continues.
Increased Speed:
Mifune can increase his speed for a sudden burst of speed, but cannot use it continuously or over use it, or he becomes tired.

Mifune stood tall, back slightly arched, the cases of blades in his hand. His other one acted as a visor as he peered through slightly squinted eyes at the landscape around him. He chewed his Tooth Pick a bit more, and rested the cases down next to a sturdy rock, where he eventually rested himself.

Fullmetalman

Back to top Go down

Post  thedespised2166 Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:01 pm

lol, Weegee's dad's on his right. xD
As will I, although I'm feeling very sadistic...

Black Ace
Souls Spire Colluseum! - Page 6 Ba102410
Weapons:
Souls Spire Colluseum! - Page 6 Ba1024x768
A large cleaver connected to a metal rod. Composed of the hardest metals in existance. Very sharp and can slice through a torso with ease.
Hands/Claws
Four jumper cables that spring out of his back and attack the victim.

Abilities:
Illusion - Due to the creator of the tournament Black Ace was recently in, it follows him everywhere. When the opponent is in a majorly weak, near death state, it will make an illusion causing the opponent to see the person he/she loves most in front of him. Giving Black Ace the perfect chance for a kill. It is seen by neither Black Ace or anyone else in the matter, nor felt in presence.

Other notes:
A robot composed of the strongest metals, it stalks the city for one purpose. To kill.
He speaks in nursery rhymes.
As his hunger for blood grows, red spots similar to his eye form around his body.

*Fire and corpses coat the town as in the center, the droid stands. With its menacing sadistic smile, one of its cables lash out and kills its next victim. Behind him stands a cross-shaped ruin. Metal bars sticking out along the surface. His eye lands upon Mifune. He spreads his arms out as to greet him.*
Ace:"Welcome to my parlor, said the spider to the fly."
thedespised2166
thedespised2166

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetalman Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:33 pm

Mifune slowly glances up at him. "well, aren't you different." He stood, and chucked the massive blade cases in tot the sky. The caution tape zoomed out and entangled it's way around stop signs and fir hydrants, signaling this area would be where they would fight and urges everyone to stay away. The blades rain down from the sky, missing both battlers, because it was never meant to hit them. As the stabbed into the ground, Mifune grabbed one near him and pulled it from it's resting place. "Now, lets begin." he bolted to the machine and made a graceful slash to it's leg support beam, the metal scraping along it and leaving a clear scratch. He skidded his foot around and, now standing behind the mecha, shoved the blade into an open crease in it's back. he leaped away, leaving the blade there and jamming it's left shoulder, and simply grabbed another blade from next to him, getting back into stance.

Fullmetalman

Back to top Go down

Post  thedespised2166 Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:58 am

(OOC:lol, fail on me. "Four jumper cables" When there's clearly six in the pic. xD)
*A red dot appears on his chest as a jumper cable slips the sword out and literally consumes it.*
Ace:"Jack be nimble..."
*He walks to him slowly.*
Ace:"Jack be quick..."
*He makes a first slice towards Mifune. Who jumps over him once again.*
Ace:"Jack jump over the candle stick."
*Mifune lands on the ground*
Ace:"Jack jump high..."
*He turns his head towards him. Striking fear into the swordsman from his eye.*
Ace:"Jack jump low..."
*He raises his cleaver once more*
Ace:"Jack stumbled and burnt his toe!"
*He hits Mifune with the back of his weapon. Knocking him directly into a house and through a wall. Nothing but shadows surrounds Mifune as a red eye glows behind him. Raising its cleaver for a kill.*
thedespised2166
thedespised2166

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetalman Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:00 pm

Mifune rolls away and kicks the machine through the wall next to it, and back into the street. He quickly slashed at the same legs as last time, making the scratch a bit deeper and a bit larger, then he quickly jumped onto the side of the wall, after grabbed two more blades from the ground. Shortly upon landing on the brick wall, he quickly burst off with the force of his legs, and brought one sword down on the same scratch, making it a cut, and leaving the blade there. He spun on one foot and slashed at the blade stuck in it's leg with the first one cuting it in deeper and making the cut bigger. Then, he brought the final blade in, and the first one shot out and he caught it in time to parry an attack by the cleaver, that did knock him back quit a ways.

Fullmetalman

Back to top Go down

Post  thedespised2166 Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:27 pm

(OOC:I forgot to tell you the in-depth of Black Ace. I just read up his stats and abilities rather then just viewing them, so I know him alot more. The jumper cables are actually flesh hooks, and the black around his body is a strange black substance that coats him from head to toe. And I just learned something about the flesh hooks too. Twisted Evil Plus, he always makes haste with killing.)
*Black Ace's flesh hooks sprout from his back. Two dive for Mifune's face and chest, which he manages to stop as they clamp down on his sword instead, the third clamps on his leg and tosses him around. Slamming him on the ground twice, then into a wall, then tossing him into another building through the window. Jumping in as Mifune stands. Two more sprout from his back and dive towards Mifune. Who slices their heads off. Two more take their places and attack once more. Distracting him as Another grabs him by the leg once again. Slamming him upon the ceiling and the floor.*
thedespised2166
thedespised2166

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetalman Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:51 am

Mifune snarls in pain, and stabs his sword through it, sticking it to the ground. He rips it off, and swings it before throwing it like a hooked rope at the machine's scratched leg, hooking into it. "Have a nice flight." He grabbed the Hook with both arms, and swung it with all his might, throwing the machine out the window and making it fall a story, however not throwing it hard enough to send it as far as he wanted. He held onto the rope-like attachment, and grabbed the blade, leaping out the window while the thing was still falling. He crossed his legs, the blade in between pointing straight down, and landed directly on to of the cut that had gown much larger from being struck with the hook. But, the blade snapped and rested in the cut, and he stabbed one of the other tentacles into the ground with the little bit of blade left, and quickly retrieved a new one. The two more tentacles shot out at him, but he tied them together with the one he ripped off. "Damn, making me work for my enjoyment...haven't had a battle like this in ages." Now that he began to understand the attack pattern of the beast, he switched his battle stance and prepared to parry with that over-sized axe once more...

Fullmetalman

Back to top Go down

Post  thedespised2166 Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:18 pm

*The two entangled cords bite their connections off as to untangle themselves.*
(OOC: I learn new things everyday. xD)
*The black goop (Actually nanobots of some sort) forms around the scratch of his leg and begins to repair it seeing the critical condtion its in. Even more red eye like objects appear ofer his body. The flesh hooks forming three eyes on each side and hissing. Ace drops backwards, then springs into the air. Using the flesh hooks as support. He spins in the air in a saw like motion, then drops towards Mifune, who dodges the strike and proceeds to kick him away from the cleaver, since it's jammed into the ground. He manages to land a shot at Ace's shoulder. Although successfully doing so, his shoulder clamps down upon Mifune's foot. The nanobots upon his cleaver retreat back to Ace. Revealing an odd cleaver with three emoticons upon it.*
(OOC:Sorry 'bout doin' that an' such, just tryin' to give out small bits of info's all.)
Riphook*Speaking to Mifune*:"'Oi! You there! D'you think you can 'andle 'at bloo'y madman?"
Ace:"You talk too much."
*Grabbing Mifune by the waist, he tosses him aside. Nearly tearing his foot off as he yanks Riphook out of the ground*
Riphook:"Not agai-!"
*The nanobots encase Riphook once more. The red eyes appearing upon it as it hisses at Mifune. Ace, glareing at him, makes another charge towards Mifune. All of his flesh hooks out, and his shoulders hissing.*
(OOC:I promise you this isn't made up, I read up his bio and his pic shows his shoulders are hissing. lol)
thedespised2166
thedespised2166

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetalman Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:43 pm

(OOC: Lol interesting character xD)
Mifune takes this opportunity to his advantage, and grabs three blades. "How good are you at math?" He seems to disappear in the wind, and then, he reappears in front of Ace, and randomly dashes to many places around him. "Because I am best at ADDITION!" he zooms past the machine twelve times, stabbing and slashing the beast,the blades staying in the place they where left, leaving dents and cuts deeper then he made last time. "But, nevertheless, MULTIPLICATION is what I am truly good at!" He dashes away again, and continues to slash rapidly at Ace, leaving the blades in different places, but he managed to grab to he held them out in yet again, another battle stance. "But, with a weapon like that, I don't see this being very fair..." he used his ability to make a sudden burst of speed, and zoomed past the thing's arm, slicing it in two. He stabbed the swords into the ground and leaped on top of them, one foot on each hilt butt.

The arm was flung off somewhere, but the cleaver spun rapidly in the air, yet he managed to catch the handle, however it did have enough force to almost knock him from his perch. "You know, they say it's honorful to die at the hand of your own blade..." He spun the cleaver, he did struggle a bit, but he eventually got the hang of it. "Lets test that theory." He made a generous swipe at the robot's legs to immobolize it.

Fullmetalman

Back to top Go down

Post  thedespised2166 Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:02 pm

(OOC: Nice way to use his brother as a weapon. Black Ace is actually something that possesses Spoiler, who is Riphooks brother. He won't turn back until he's hit in the head. Problem is, this is his death move since he now has a lame joke. lol)
Riphook*Talking to Mifune*:"Oi, what're yer think yer doin'!?"
*The nanobots retreat to the main central unit of Black Ace. Who stops himself from landing on the ground with his flesh hooks. Using them as legs as four of them stop Riphook.*
Ace:"Someone also seems to be good at subtracting too."
*He leaps to Mifune and entangles him with his fleshooks. Wrapping around his arms and legs and clamping down on his hands and feet.*
Ace:"Goodbye, 'Jack'."
*With his only arm, he grabs Mifune's head and slams it into his chest. Knocking him out as his head bleeds. (OOC: Time to get very gorey) He stands on four fleshhooks and carries Mifune by the head. Carrying Riphook with a flesh hook (lol, crappy joke...)*
Riphook:"Oi, now where're ya takin' us?"
Ace:"Be quiet and you'll find out."
Riphook:"Yer gonna kill ano'er poor soul are yer?"
Ace:"Oh, you know me so well~."
Riphook:"Does 'at mean you're go'a kill me then?"
*His head turns to Riphooks*
Ace:"Do you want me to?"
Riphook:"N-no, I'll be quiet!"
*Dragging Mifune to where he first stood, he 'hangs' Mifune up on the cross-like debree. Piercing the metal through his hands and chest.*
Ace:"And now I'll return the favor."
*He holds Riphook in his only hand.*
Riphook:"*Sighing*Oi, for the love of-"
*With two swipes, he slices Mifune's right arm and legs off. Causing him to come consious from the pain.*
Ace:"Let's see what little boys are made of..."
*Four flesh hooks hiss at Mifune as they dive for his chest. Piercing it and begins to tear off the flesh. They reach the stomoch and tear out the organs.*
Ace:"Snips, snails, and puppy-dog tails. That's what little boys are made of!"

(OOC: Black Ace would go that far and even further in killing someone. He enjoys death and will give the most painful to anyone he sees.)
thedespised2166
thedespised2166

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetalman Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:30 pm

(OOC: that post was God-modded(Asuming Mifune would simply let you entangle him with the fleshooks and that it would be that easy to knock someone with as much battle experience as him out) but, I have another character in mind anyway, someone I have wanted to use for a very long time...heh, if you like video games, you should know him)

Mifune's blood and guts line the ground and metal around them. He's out for good. "Yo." A man calls the attention of the machine, standing smoothly at the basin of this blood fountain. "So, your the one who killed all these people? Tsk tsk tsk, and I was having so much fun watching that guy slash you...now he won't get to tell me how he does that math crap. This man's hair, snow-white, glimmered in the light of the city. His scarlet red jacket blew in the steady breeze that ran through the streets, the scent of death lingered around him, although, he seemed to be very friendly to stand around.

"I'm afraid I'll have to end your little game. For good." The man had a guitar case latched to his back, he undid the strap and rested it on the ground, his hand still on the top of the case and a small dust cloud formed where it hit the floor. "Are you ready? Cus' I'm about to start, lets open the curtains wide, and let the show begin!" He flipped the guitar case into the air, it spun frantically, and he grabbed it with both arms and swung at the mecha, dealing a surprising amount of pressure-damage and slamming some gears together, nuts, bolts springs-you name it, it all flew out of contact spot. "Too bad, your act isn't very long..." the fleshooks grabbed onto the case and tore it away, but after the man quickly unzipped it and grabbed the handle of some shiny metallic object that slid out the case with ease. A big, menacing sword, it had no cloth on the hilt, or bronze hand guard. The entire thing was solid metal, all the way through. The kind of metal that a normal human would never possibly dream of carrying. He rested the blade on his shoulder. "But, my act is just beginning." The fleshooks stabbed into his chest, but he only flinched once and continued to approach the machine like it never happened. "I kinda expected a bit more from you. Don't you have any guns, or lasors? Anything with a 'bang'?"

To save himself the trouble, he grabbed the fleshooks and easily pulled the hunk of scrap-metal over to him, and held his blade out. The machine slid into the blade like butter, and the man whipped the blade out through the side. "Your not going to have any chance against me in that state. It looks like you where pretty banged up." The man sliced the hooks off the Robot, and ripped them from his chest.

DANTE SPARDA:
Souls Spire Colluseum! - Page 6 P18177-1226918399
WEAPONS:
Long, Fully-metal sword named Rebellion
Two heavy-duty pistols, One Black one white, named Ebony and Ivory.
Abilities:
Super-human strength
Half-demon
Devil-trigger form:
Souls Spire Colluseum! - Page 6 Cg_dante_dt
Increased Strength, Speed, Endurance, and reaction time. Able to build up energy and let it out in large bursts.

Fullmetalman

Back to top Go down

Post  thedespised2166 Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:20 pm

(OOC: Who says someone wouldn't be surprised by such quick thinking? He knocks PLENTY of incredibly strong people out, so it would be easy to knock Mifune out. And I'm switching too, I had thoughts of one character, but that's for later. lol)
lol, I'll be going VERY simple.

Chimbley Sweep
Souls Spire Colluseum! - Page 6 Chimbly
Weapons:
A chimney sweep broom. xD
"Lung cancer" (There's a reason why it's quoted like that. And it's quite humorous too.)

Abilities:
Agile
VERY quick with dodging and such.
Speaks with a british acent. xD

*The hooks reform in Ace's back, although seeing that he has no chance...*
Ace: I have a mission for you.
*The face upon Black Ace's head fades and reveals a cyborg's face.*
Ace: Retreat for now. We will come back later and dispose of this man. But for now, find water. It's your choice... live and let die, or die and let live...
Spoiler:"But-... but-..."
Chimbley:"You again!?"
*Spoiler looks up and sees Chimbley. His cigarette sticking out of his mouth and his broomstick in his left hand.*
Spoiler:"WAAAH! I don't want'a be just a head again!"
*The flesh hooks carry him off along with Riphook. Chimbley turns his head towards Dante (Who's ruined in the new DMC. Dx).*
Chimbley:"Ano'a contenda? *Sigh* 'Ow the 'ell do I ge' caugh' in these things? Migh' ya know 'a a way ou' good sir?"
thedespised2166
thedespised2166

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetalman Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:32 pm

(OOC: He isn't ruined in the new one :/. Yeah, he has black hair, but he has an epic hairstyle, and there is a reason for that: For starters, the game is the youngest we've seen dante, in his teens(Around 17) and it takes place during the 80's, which would explain his hairstyle. Other then that, he's the same old Dante. and LOL, where the hell is that character from xD)

"The hell do you think your going?" Dante swiftly switches from blade to guns and bombards the machine in bullets that pierce through it's metal. It falls limp and just becomes part of the trash on the side of the road. "And who're you? A way out? I dunno...." Dante couldn't help but laugh at this man. However, he laughed a bit too loud...

Fullmetalman

Back to top Go down

Post  thedespised2166 Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:47 pm

(OOC: I know, I know, but it looks like he's from a Twilight movie to me. Chimbley Sweep is a dA (Deviant Art) character who's appeared in their tourneys. Spoiler said that because that's what Chimbley did to him. xD And it was an accident too.)
*Spoiler slowly skids across the ground with his one hand. The last flesh hook carrying Riphook.*
Rip:"You'll be a'right brother! Just.... stay wi' me now!"
Spoiler:"Wa'er... must find... wa'er..."
Chimbley:"An' wha're you laughin' a' ya whi'e 'aired fanboy?"
*He lifts up his chest. Acting pompus and tough.*
thedespised2166
thedespised2166

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetalman Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:10 pm

"Ahahaheheheh...says the english hobo, idn' tha' righ'?" Dante continued to laugh, ignoring Chimbly's remarks...

Fullmetalman

Back to top Go down

Post  thedespised2166 Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:19 pm

*Chimbley becomes furious at Dante*
Chimbley:"Mock me will ya? Why I never!"
*He lifts up a rock and throws it at Dante. Having it bounce off his head.*
Chimbley:*Dusting off his hand*"A'll teach ya 'a mock me. Hmph!"
(OOC:lol, as you can tell, he's not much of a fighter at all. And that's what makes him a good choice.)
thedespised2166
thedespised2166

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetalman Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:08 pm

The rock rebounds of Dantes head and lands in a nearby puddle, which splashes on his coat "The hell? This was custom! You know how much this cost?" Dante was obviously being aggravated by this man, whoever he was. He doesn't like being mocked. He made a break for the dude, in blind rage.

Fullmetalman

Back to top Go down

Post  thedespised2166 Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:36 pm

Chimbley:"WAAH!"
*He ducks to dodge a punch. His hat staying in midair as he stands back up after dodgeing. Continuing to move at a different angle to not get hit.*
Chimbley:"There's no need 'a ge' a hissyfi' over an old jacke'! Jus' 'ake a look a' mine for pee' sake! I's dir'ier than your a'itude! *Sighs to self* Why do I always end up like this? Firs' was 'at guy wi' 'a pick, then that looney wi' 'a magical bird! And now this!"
thedespised2166
thedespised2166

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetalman Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:55 pm

"Just a jacket, huh? Do you know my financial position?! If Lady would just lighten her debt, I would be able to get a new one..." He didn't like this guy at all...but not enough to shove his guns into his mouth and fire his brains out. "Ugh...be on your way."

Fullmetalman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum