Eternal Bastion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Souls Spire Colluseum!

3 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Souls Spire Colluseum! - Page 7 Empty Re: Souls Spire Colluseum!

Post  thedespised2166 Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:22 pm

*He pats his broom on the ground.*
Chimbley:"An' where're ya think I'll be goin' to? Everywhere I've gone I've been stuck in something I shouldn' 'a been in! Orphanages! Jails! Even two 'ourneis! I've had to fight doc'ors, robo's, and even zombie children!"
*He kicks the ground from thinking*
Chimbley:"Everywhere I go, some looney wan' sa kill me!"
*He kicks the mud, having it spray everywhere. Even onto Dante's shirt. Chimbley's pupils shrink as he stares up at him.*
Chimbley:"...'ere we go again."
*He turns and runs, always ready to move out of the way of bullets or a strike*
thedespised2166
thedespised2166

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetalman Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:39 pm

Dante didn't move. not a muscle. "Tell your friends..." his expression instantly went serious "THAT YOU WON'T BE SEEING THEM AGAIN." Dante chased after Chimbly, shooting at him down the road. He accidently stepped on and squashed that scary robo's head in the process, but he didn't care. "I'm gonna tear out your eye balls and shove em' up your ass just so you can see me kick it!"

Fullmetalman

Back to top Go down

Post  thedespised2166 Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:53 pm

(OOC: Didn't exactly sqush it, but almost did. lol, I still have plans for him. PERFECT expression that Chimbley would recieve actually. xD)
Chimbley:"An' wha' companions do I 'ave!?"
*He turns down an alley and runs up a set of stairs connected to a building. Leaping up and grabing onto the edge as he climbs up. Running from the roof to an iron support that leads to another building.*
Spoiler...
*After being stepped on, the direction that Dante's foot set him in made him eye a water tower.*
Spoiler:"Water tower... So... close..."
thedespised2166
thedespised2166

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetalman Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:54 pm

(OOC: Well, the point is he was stepped on xD)

Dante followed the strange man, leaped and climbing swiftly like he was a master acrobat. He eventually caught up to him, and swung around on a flag pole, kicking the poor man directly in the side of the head. "Shake ya up enough?"

Fullmetalman

Back to top Go down

Post  thedespised2166 Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:20 pm

(OOC: I know. xD)
*Chimbley stands up slowly. His head bleeding.*
Chimbley:"Makin' a mud stain on a jacke' is one thing, bu' killin' a child is ano'er, ya bloo'y looney!"
*The blood dripped rom his head to his shoulder, the skin across the entire arm begins to vibrate. Springing into a giant dark blue arm.*
(OOC: Basically, it went from regular, to this (His arm, not the body. lol)Souls Spire Colluseum! - Page 7 Chimbley_Sweep_by_SadnessRising)
Chimbley:*Staring at his arm as he lifts it*"Is this the lung cancer the doc 'old me 'bout?"
*He lifts up his broom with his other hand. Still examining his arm. Glancing at Dante, who was also slightly shocked.*
(OOC:I've seen its abilities and what it can do. This is Chimbley's "Lung Cancer". xD
His arm is elastic and a hell of a high amount of strength. It can't be penetrated. At... all... nor can it be broken.
It started during the EndZone tournament when some sort of gel literally went under his skin and enhanced his arm.)
thedespised2166
thedespised2166

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetalman Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:21 pm

(OOC: LOL. Lung Cancer? Thats the wierdest expression for any ability I've ever heard...xD)

Dante smiled at his arm. "Interesting, you seem to have some kind of hidden talent. It's just too bad, that talent won't have a chance to shine!" Dante twirled over Chimbly, and barrages him with bullets, leaving a smokey trail overhead. He landed with his legs bent in a crouched possition, arms hanging over his head with two smoking barrels parallel to one another.

Fullmetalman

Back to top Go down

Post  thedespised2166 Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:06 pm

(OOC: I know, it's hilarious. That's why I quoted it. lol)
*His hand, as if it had a mind of its own, covered and expanded over Chimbley's head to take the shots. Having them ricochet. Chimbley lights up another cigarette with one hand*
Chimbley:*His eyes halfway closed in a slightly more serious expression.*"Y'know wot I think now?"
*His arm stretches and slips through an open window on the side of the building. Slipping across the walls inside.*
Chimbley:"You've been tryin' ta kill me roight after da' inciden' wi' your jacke'. D'you believe tha'? Troyin' ta kill a homeless dir'y choild who only makes pennies cleanin' people's chimeys. 'Oo the 'ell troies ta do such a thing? A bloo'y looney, tha's who."
*His arm reaches to the point where it's directly under Dante. Launching up through the roof as it grabs nearly Dante's body entirely. Leaving his head and his feet sticking out as it slips back into the building. Knocking Dante into stairs, walls, bars, and everything else in the house as it travels from top floor, to basement, and back through the window and onto the roof. Dante's face directly in Chimbley's.*
Chimbley:"Moybe if ai kill you I can foind moy way back 'ome. 'Ow does 'at sound, govonah?"
*Without giving Dante a chance to respond, he slams him onto the building multiple times. Causing the roof to crack. After a few more times, they hear a large crack. Both of their eyes widen as the building begins to collapse.*
Chimbley:*Pupils small and his eye twitching. Dropping his cigarette.*"...Didn' expec' 'at..."
*The roof finally caves in. Causing Chimbley to let go of Dante to find something to grab on.*
(OOC: This is why I chose Chimbley. His pompus attitude always leads him to trouble. xD Plus, what happens is mostly full of humor. lol
Tried to fit more of a British accent in this time.)
thedespised2166
thedespised2166

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetalman Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:20 pm

(OOC: LOL xD I can't take your character seriously with that accent xD)

"AGH!" Dante coughed in pain as he was thrashed into the building, however, Chimbly's gigantic hand was also and advantage to Dante, as it absorbed most of the shock from the collisions. His eyes widened as he heard that ever-so-farmiliar crack on the roof of the building."AH F***!" The building collapsed in on itself, however, this seemed to surprise Chimbly and gave enough time to escape his grasp. However, the building was his major concern at the moment. He scanned the debris that fell along side him, and leaped from chunk of concrete to chunk of concrete, until he reached a corner of a room that had no collapsed.

After the building stopped shaking, he regained his balance, and the dust cleared, he noticed something different about the how the building collapsed...It did not collapse entirely, but in a circle shape. The middle of the building collapsed as a circular shape, and the walls around the outside where intact for now. It felt like their own personal Arena, since he could barely see the top of the building, however the gaping hole could be seen from where he was standing. Where was he standing, anyway? He looked out a window, and noticed he was NOT on the bottom floor. In fact, he was on the fifth floor, apearently, the had ended up on the top of a large, thirty or so story high building, and the debris actually built up to the fifth floor. "Damn...one big garbage pile." He noticed his back was a bit lighter...Rebellion! It was gone!

However, he still had ebony and ivory, and he could see the blade sticking out of the debris like a flag on top of a mountain, the sunlight from the hole perfectly shined down and glistened off the blade in a cry of victory that echoed through the now empty building. He quickly awakened the blade from it's slumber and replaced it on his back. "...Damn brat, he wound up killing himself"(OOC: He may not be dead, but Dante thinks he is) Judging that this was so, Dante began his ascent to the top.

Fullmetalman

Back to top Go down

Post  thedespised2166 Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:47 pm

*Chimbley uncovers himself from the debree*
Chimbley:"Bloo'y buildin'. Collopsin' on me. Tryin' ta bloo'y kill me."
*He digs for his oversized hat and puts it on. Finding his broom nearby.*
Chimbley:"Now where'd 'at buggah go?"
*He looks up and spots him. Who's about halfway up.*
Chimbley:"OI! Where'd ya think yer goin'!?"
*He punches the wall that Dante was on. Having it collapse as it leans towards Chimbley. Destroying the other walls and having THEM cave in as well. Chimbley looks around to see what he did.*
Chimbley:*Pupils turning small once more*"... Now whoy di' I do tha' again...?"
*He covers himself as it falls on him*
thedespised2166
thedespised2166

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetalman Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:56 pm

Like an ominous storm cloud, when Chimbly lifts his arm, Dante was falling through the air and makes a generous slash at his left shoulder, leaving a deep wound, and kicks him into a piece of wall stick up from the ground. Chimbly bounces off the wall to about half a foot in front of it, and lands flat on his face. "Damnit, When I kill you, I'M the one who'll have to pay for this...this bites, like right in the ass..." Dante replaced his sword to his back and went over to investigate the guy. "Well, this is the end of the line dude. Goodbye." With Ebony aimed directly at his head, Dante puts pressure on his index finger and pulls the trigger. BOOM!

Fullmetalman

Back to top Go down

Post  thedespised2166 Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:32 pm

*Underestimating the shot, he shot through the hat and grazd his hair.*
Chimbley:"...BLOO'Y 'ELL!!!"
*With quick reactions from freaking out, he punches him away quickly. Grabbing his hat and taking off. Away from Dante.*

Elsewhere...
*Spoiler finally reaches the water tower. Directly next to the barrel of the tower.*
Spoiler:"...Finally..."
Riphook:"*Sigh* Thank the heavens!"
*Spoiler, hanging by Ace's flesh hooks, punches the barrel. Causing it to rupture and burst with gallons of water pouring out. Heavily beginning to flood the streets.*

*Chimbley rounds a corner, knowing that Dante's on his trail. And makes a sudden halt as he sees the gallons of water streaming down the road.*
Chimbley:"...'Ow many more times...?"
*He stops himself in midsentance as the water egulfs him. His arm returning to normal as he's pinned to the side of a building from the force.*
(OOC: As you can tell, blood starts it, and water cures it. Even so, this is practically the end.)
thedespised2166
thedespised2166

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetalman Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:24 pm

"There you ar-" Dante held out his arms in front of him in a cross-shape, as the water crashed into them and sent him skidding a bit, but he was OK. "What the hell?" Then he noticed Spoiler. "Oh, YOU again?!" Dante quickly made his way over to the bot. "I wasn't sure about letting you live...ah well."
He pointed his guns at him.

Fullmetalman

Back to top Go down

Post  thedespised2166 Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:07 pm

Spoiler:"W-wait!"
*He holds out his only arm out in front of Dante's gun.*
Spoiler:"You've got the wrong bot 'ere! 'oo yer lookin' fer is Black Ace. Which is er... me, but-!"
*Dante's gun cocks*
Spoiler:"I was just going for some water to keep me alive!"
Riphook:"AND to find a way to get rid a dis monstrosity inside a him! Lately the changes 'ave been gettin' worse and worse! An' I don' want my brother to die! Look what you've done to 'im! 'E's nearly scrap metal now! At least finding 'im 'is other arm is all we can ask!"

*Chimbley merely makes small movements along side the wall he's trapped on. Being sucked down an alley by the water's current.*

(OOC:Yes, spoiler may be Black Ace, but Ace is another entity inside of him that takes over. Excorsism won't help at all.)
thedespised2166
thedespised2166

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetalman Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:46 pm

(OOC: LOL, I'm part demon, you think i'd resort to excorsism xD)

"hmmm...." Dante rested his guns. "Fine. I'll get your arm. However, it will cost you..." yeah, it may have been a bit greedy, but he urgently needed money, and this a golden opportunity for him. "And, I'm taking you with me. I Don't want you running off on your own, just so I have to bust my ass trying to find you again." He turned to Chimbly, his expression blank and unmerciful. "get the f*** out."

Fullmetalman

Back to top Go down

Post  thedespised2166 Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:00 pm

(OOC: That'd be hilarious actually.)
*Chimbley doesn't hear a word from Dante as he's sweeped away. Finally reaching a point where the water finally reaches a calm point. In which he stands on his feet. Holding his broomstick as he dumps out the water from his hat.*
Chimley:"Finally, away from 'at cor. 'E did more then 'at guy wit' the bird!"
*A large stone tablet covered in colored diamonds and many other jewels lands in front of him. Landing on his hat as it falls upon it.*
Chimbley:"Again wit' dis!? *Looks at tablet, which is enscribed with letters.* Wot? Wot's this then?"

Spoiler:"The only thing I can give you are tourney schedules. An' so far, not a one exists ye-"
*A large stone tablet falls on his head. His eyes spiraling as he catches it. He shakes his head and reads it.*
Spoiler:"What's this now? ...E-ter-nal... Bas-tion? Ever 'eared a that, brother?"
Riphook:"Not a word of. But obviously it's another one a those tourneys. What else does it say?"
Spoiler:"...Ehhh... 'A massive fighting tournament with the greatest fighters known from all kinds. Androids, humans, and even the extraterrestrial. All fighting for the grand prize. Their greatest desire. Admission is free and all participators recieve a way back to their world.'..."
*The white diamond at the top begins to glow several colors.*

Chimbley:*After reading it*"Loike 'ELL I'm goin' to ano'er tourney! Oi'd be best ta foind a way back 'ome moyself!"
*He kicks it at the base to knock it over. Picking up his hat and walking over it. He steps on the glowing diamond and freezes in place.*
Chimbley:"Wot the-!?"
*His body, the broom, and his hat glow the same color as the diamonds. He then is 'sucked' into the diamond. I which it then stops glowing*

(OOC: There we go, a preview of how it all begins with the portal.)
thedespised2166
thedespised2166

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetalman Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:27 pm

(OOC: So what happens now? We choose three or four characters and just brawl?)

"The he-" Dante is cut short when the diamond sucks him into itself along with Spoiler, he floated unnaturally in the void of the portal, finding it hard to breathe and talk. Eventually, there was a flash of light, and they appeared somewhere completely different...

Fullmetalman

Back to top Go down

Post  thedespised2166 Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:24 pm

(OOC: Nah, we just keep them in storage for now. lol, We can start off with someone new for a change. Yes, that was good, and I had a great time with Chimbley actually. xD, but yeah, startin' off fresh again. We already have the original rp to continue.)

Climber
Souls Spire Colluseum! - Page 7 Climbe10
Weapons:
Pickaxe
Abilities:
Excelent agility, evasiveness, and speed.
thedespised2166
thedespised2166

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetalman Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:52 pm

(OOC: Lol xD You just have the weirdest characters xD)

GAARA OF THE DESERT:
Souls Spire Colluseum! - Page 7 Gaara_of_the_Desert_by_SnowSkadi]
Weapon(s):
Gourd full of sand
Abilities:
Sand Manipulation:
he can move the sand and shape it at will.
Instant Shield:
The sand will automatically try to block attacks coming at Gaara. The sand can block almost anything and is called the "Perfect Defense". And yes, I do mean almost everything:
(Also great example of sand armor in the end of vid)
Sand Armor:
The sand forms an invisible layer over Gaara, that protects him from getting hurt from physical attacks. Has it's limits, chips off when hit, but cracks first.
Sand Coffin:
Surrounds the Target in a sand cocoon, the target has the constant, yet light, pressure from the sand that keeps them from moving. Can be lifted and moved while in the "Coffin"
Sand Burial:
After being trapped, The target gets crushed to bits by having extreme pressure put on them from all sides.
Sand Needles:
The sand jumps out from it's resting place and forms hard, sharp spikes that aim to puncture enemies.
Sand Creation:
(HAPPENS CONSTANTLY)Some sand goes underground and crushes up rocks and earth into more sand.
Sand Hurricane:
The sand Washes over the field in a towering wave that leaves two feet of sand, like snow, in it's wake.
Ultimate Sand Burial:
After The Opponent and the area has been covered in sand, the pressure from above pushes down hard enough to leave a devastating crater.
Sand Rain:
The sand forms a big "cloud" and rains sand non-stop.
PART-DEMON GAARA:
Souls Spire Colluseum! - Page 7 Gaara+Demon
The sand thickens around him, he is able to extend his arms and tail with sand, and use the sand in a much more versatile way.
FULL DEMON GAARA:
Souls Spire Colluseum! - Page 7 Gaara-shukaku
Gaara becomes god-zilla sized and loses control of his body to Kukaku, his inner Bijuu.
ABILITIES:
Inhanced versions of Gaara's abilities.
extreme Breath:
Gaara takes in a lot of air, and then smacks his Gullet, shooting the air in a missle-like manor.

Fullmetalman

Back to top Go down

Post  thedespised2166 Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:53 pm

(OOC: Wierd, yes. But not weak. Chimbley? I'll make an exception. xD An asylum seems like a fitting battlefeild. I can't find the correct image, but it's a tall plain white building.)
*Climber, being as agile as ever, hops up the railings of a set of stairs. Pipes running down the middle of it. He reaches the top. Although nearly running into Gaara, who stands directly in front of him. His nose nearly touching his pale white face.*
Climber:"Woa-woa-WOAH!"
*Losing his balance from the surprise, he falls back landing on the pipes below.*
DING!-DANG!-DONG!-DING!... DOOOOONG!
*He lands directly on his crotch on a sturdy metal pipe.*
thedespised2166
thedespised2166

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetalman Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:27 pm

Gaara cocks his head slightly to the side, his arms folded with his blank expression. "Who the hell are you? Your in my way..." The demonic sound of the sand moving swiftly around Gaara fills the small corridor, the sand streams down the rail and stairs softly, and sorta circles around Gaara himself. "Move. Now." Th sand clumps up in front of Gaara, creating a wall of sand touching from the top of the stairs case to almost the ceiling, shielding Gaara from sight. Then, without warning, the sand rushes down the staircase in a "wave" of sand that traps Climber and attempts to forcefully pressure him onto the wall.

Fullmetalman

Back to top Go down

Post  thedespised2166 Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:43 pm

*He struggles to escape, then slips out. Quickly running on the sand as he makes a quick attack towards Gaara. Only to find that it had stopped his pickaxe.*
Climber:"Why is it that you want to kill me already?"
*He skids across the floor behind Gaara, and strikes again.*
Slimber:"I mean, what did I do?"
*He kicks the sand barrier. Trying to penetrate it, but it was no luck.*
thedespised2166
thedespised2166

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetalman Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:52 pm

Without Gaara moving himself, the sand shoots out like two arms and knocks the odd man away. "Why do I want to kill you? because, it is my only purpose for existing. I didn't ask for this power...it was forced inside of me and even killed my mother at birth. This is how I was born, and what I was born to do, I have killed countless enemies. Now, I am simply accepting my existence." Gaara holds up on hand-the other still in it's resting place on his chest, and the sand spirals out at Climber, bursting him into a giant room, pillars on both sides and two in the center, probably the cafeteria. However, it is obvious that this an happy-farm, because there are blood splatters on the walls, and the wall paper seemed to have been ripped of violently. Gaara walks slowly into the giant room, his sand flows in behind him.

Fullmetalman

Back to top Go down

Post  thedespised2166 Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:08 pm

Climber:"But... that doesn't mean you have to kill everyone. You could you it for uh... good! Like uh... building sandcastles."
*After a breif moment of the "...wut?" face from Gaara, Climber is sweeped down into the sand once again. He bursts up.*
Climber:"Stop hitting me!"
*In a quick burst of movement, he spins his pickaxe towards Gaara. Barely piercing the barrier.*
thedespised2166
thedespised2166

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetalman Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:53 pm

The sand encloses around Climber's pick-axe, and sucks it inside the glob of sand behind Gaara. "You do not understand...I live for nothing but death. I must feed my blood thirsty soul, it beckons for...BLOOD." He lifts his arms lazily, palms facing upwards, and a glob of sand started to morph in front of them. It became a sand-bunshin (Bunshin = clone in Jap.) and dripped sand constantly from different points of it's body. It's left arm wasn't completely formed, in fact, it was only half and arm, jutting out like a prostetic limb was the pick-axe, of which it swung violently at Climber, lurching from side to side as the axe shifted it's weight dramatically. It lost a bit of sand with every swing, however, the sand just clumped from the ground and rejoined the rest of it's body at the feet.

Fullmetalman

Back to top Go down

Post  thedespised2166 Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:13 pm

Climber: This is familiar.
*With the next swing the clone took, he ducks and raises his arm. Cutting off the clone's as he grabs his pick axe. Moving slightly faster then he first did as he charges at Gaara. Creating an odd spin around the barrier as it begins to pierce deeper*
(OOC: xD I'd love to hear him scream like he did against Sasuke.)
thedespised2166
thedespised2166

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum