Eternal Bastion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Souls Spire Colluseum!

3 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Souls Spire Colluseum! - Page 9 Empty Re: Souls Spire Colluseum!

Post  thedespised2166 Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:08 pm

(OOC:Eh... does it tear? lol, it's never mentioned in the reference sheet or in the tournament he was in. Let's just say you tore through his jacket. Go ahead Hidan! Make your birdcall! xD)
*In less then half a second, Arma had shapesifted into a pole-like object, and Karl pushed his own body upwords, dodging the sythe and having it spin around Arma, upwards into Karl's hand.*
Karl:"Ha! I knew it, there's no regular human in this city! Arma. Make me a similar weapon~."
*Arma grows three large arched blades. Its eye moved from the end of the pole, to the end of the top blade. Blinking as Karl lands. Spinning the two scythes, he tosses the original up. Attempting to cut the cable with Arma.*
thedespised2166
thedespised2166

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetalman Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:54 pm

(OOC: Well, there is a shirt under his jacket in the ref. pic. you posted...)

Hidan tugged on the metal rope, and shoved the blade over to him, making a nasty screeching noise as the two blades collided, and then scratched off each other. It flew back to hidan who caught it in his right hand. "Well, There is just no one here that interested me enough. However, that crowd you started really did help in my sacrifices. I hope lord Jashin is pleased!" He smiled, and stepped closer. "Well, you'll need more then a fancy bird to beat me!" He dashed through the sand dunes on a straight path to Karl, smiling widely. When he arrived, he swung his blades up from the sand in an attempt to slice Karl in half vertically.

Fullmetalman

Back to top Go down

Post  thedespised2166 Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:35 pm

*The scythe becomes litterally JAMMED in the crotch area of Karl. He looks down and his eye twitches.*
Karl: ...Already...?
*He slowly looks up. His mouth shaped in a smile twitching with his eye. He heads buts him quickly, causing a major amount of pain as Hidan becomes dizzy. Karl lifts up the man, in which Arma perched itself on Karl's knee and shapeshifted into a spike as Karl knees Hidan in the theighs and crotch. Punching him in the nose with his other hand causing it to bleed. He stops punching and grabs the cable. Letting go of the man as he begins to swing Hidan around with his own weapon. He spins him into a building, brings him back, punches him in the gut with Arma, who had shapeshifted into spiked knuckles, and spinning him back into the building once more. Continuously continues this process as the scythe sticks between his legs.*
(OOC:I just so happened to look back on one of his previous fights. Turns out, he can lift a subway train with ease as well as throw it. lol)
thedespised2166
thedespised2166

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetalman Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:42 pm

(OOC: It'll take much more then strength to beat Hidan. Razz)

"YES!" Hidan made an unhuman laugh as he was thrown, bashed, and tormented. "THE PAIN! IT'S WONDERFUL! I COULDN'T ASK For anymore!" He landed on his feet in the ground, completely ignoring his injuries. He dislodged the scythe and flipped over Karl, and brought his Scythe down on his right shoulder, and did manage to scratch it."Oh, What fun! I haven't had this much Pain in ages! I don't understand why Kakuzu doesn't appreciate the full extent of Pain!"

(OOC: Kakuzu is Hidan's partner.)

Fullmetalman

Back to top Go down

Post  thedespised2166 Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:13 pm

(OOC:I knew. Laughing )
Karl:"*Chuckling* Well whattaya know~, I guess we fit more then we think~!"
*He spins Arma, forming into a staff.*
Karl:"You like pain."
*He charges at Hidan. Ramming the spear through him and into a palm tree.*
Karl:"And I like to give pain. Let me lecture you~."
*He lets go of the spear. Having it stick to the tree*
Karl:"Let me ask you... Hidan. For how long will your master keep you? As long as it's conveinient. THAT'S how humans are. And you're wasting your time and effort trying to help him~. When you could be free. ...Perhaps we can make a bet~."
*He turns and walks to a flatbed truck. Connected to it are two trailers full of iron.*
Karl:*Lifting the truck with ease*"What will destroy us first?"
*He throws the truck at Hidan. Having it bring down the tree and crush whatever was under it. Arma, however, had pierced through the iron as it shapeshifted into having another spike at the other end. Leaving itself unharmed and drilled its way out of the trailer. Perching itself upon Karl's head once more.*
Karl:"...Why do my fights always end in catastrophic outbursts? *Looks up at Arma* It seemed like a good idea at the time~."
thedespised2166
thedespised2166

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetalman Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:38 pm

(OOC: because their just HAPPENED to be a truck there and Hidan just HAPPENED to stay in one place while this was going on? He would've just ripped the spear out of him, no matter how much it hurt. -_-)

"Ooohhh......What fun!" Hidan burst out of the rubble, he was covered in blood, his hand was still clutching the scythe. "And thanks to your valiant efforts, I have successfully completed my ceremony without even trying! Now I'm good for a few hours." Hidan walked over, stumbled a bit, but regained his balance eventually. "However, I was going to let you live. But how DARE you defile the great Jashin! I Hope you burn in hell when I finished you off!" He ran up to Karl once again an drew a swift slash to his chest, easily slicing through his body, creating a rather deep cut. "Jashin would be pleased to have your soul~" He elbowed Karl into the side of a close-by palm tree, and Grabbed Arma by the neck, ignoring the fact that it tried to escape by transforming into a spiked ball. "So Long, heathen!" he chucked the Ball across the water, it finally stopped to a SPLASH! About a mile away.

"Now, what to do with THIS Heathen..." He slammed his foot in Karl's face when he tried to retaliate, smashing him through the tree and into a patch of sand that sparked up a little bit upon his descent. "You know, I didn't have as much fun this time as I normally do. Well, time to die!"

Fullmetalman

Back to top Go down

Post  thedespised2166 Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:08 pm

(OOC:I know, lol, things just HAPPEN to happen with Karl.)
*Karl's eye twitches once again. His cheek cracked as he endlessly smiles. However, the smile fades as his pupils shrink and stop twitching. His eyes slowly turn to Hidan as memories of his past fill his mind. How he was once human. How he was once wit the red-haired girl. He didn't want it all to end.*
Karl: Not here...
*The memories move faster throughout his mind.*
Karl: Not now...!
*His eyes grow with anger as he stares up at Hidan. With one swift punch, stronger then even he suspected, the punch ripped through the cloth of Hidan's leg, through the muscle, through the bone, and out through the other side. Literally breaking his leg off. But not only that, his fist had shattered from the strike.*

In Karl's mind...
Karl: It is nice to see you again.
Woman: Mhm, you too.
*She holds up a violin. Ready to play a fine tune.*
Karl: Let's start with a D-minor, shall we?

Back in reality...
*Karl, grabbing the bone of the leg still connected to Hidan, throws him aside. Arma spins back directly into Karl's only hand as boomerang. Karl, staring directly into Hidan's eyes, much more serious then usual. Arma 'slides' from Karl's hand over to Karl's broken arm. Shapesifting into a make shift one as it forms a sword in its own hand. With a strong kick, he creates a large cloud of sand. After a breif second, Karl bursts out of the sand directly behind the ninja, making a direct slice at his neck. However, only cutting three threads, he notices and has an idea. Kicking him twice in the back to knock him away. Charging at Hidan once more, ready to defend the very next move he makes, then counter it.*
(OOC:Basically, when Karl FINALLY realises he JUST might get screwed, he has a 'controlled' outburst. Where's he's faster, and stronger then usual. He took down an entire building with one slam. Why do you think he shattered his own arm?)
thedespised2166
thedespised2166

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetalman Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:26 pm

God modded. You broke a rule that I specified in my last post. The fact that Hidan is an expert Ninja, that he would simply stand there and take a punch to the leg, WITHOUT retaliating? and another thing, you did not specify his sudden outbursts in his Profile you posted, meaning you could've added on the ability without me knowing. :/ and he just HAPPENS to have everything turn in his favor? To be stronger WHENEVER he needs to? Or, how about the fact that your completely IGNORING every single bit of damage I deal karl? He was just slashed in the gut. Not very many things can stand up after that, not to mention the head damage, and the elbow into the tree. him taking down a building in one swing does not count for everything he is doing now, and is not a good way to specify his abilities. -_-'''

Fullmetalman

Back to top Go down

Post  thedespised2166 Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:37 pm

Tch, watch Law of Talos to see how quick Karl is. You'll understand on how he could make such a quick move. Plus, the only thing I know about Hidan is that laugh. lol, ... and the cable and the threads...

And I DID say he had psycotic outbursts er... catastrophic outbursts. No, I never added the ability without you knowing. You know when YOU get pissed or snap, you gain a sudden burst of strength. Such as you're able to push a car when you weren't able to before. I admit Karl is flawed in certain positions, but that's to improvise during a fight. Again, watch Law of Talos.
Okay, I gave ENOUGH hints of Karl
1. Doesn't feel pain or bleed.
2. His left eye and leg are grey with a large scratch.
3. Hidan's scythe was jammed in his 'crotch'. I can't help but lol at.
4. You cracked his cheek.
5. His arm SHATTERED, and Arma replaced it.
(And as I just watched)6. Turns out the shirt doesn't rip. lol, it's a part of him. Let's just say you made a scratch. Laughing The jacket, however, isn't.

I'm blurting it out scince you didn't catch them... HE'S A F*CKING STATUE!! With energy to keep him alive when out of his grounds. When 19 absorbed some of that energy, it created an open pore which allowed that energy to slowly leave him. Hence is why: You were able to cut him, his arm shattered, and his cheek cracked.
I never added that note because you would've taken that to your advantage to make him weak and literally break him with 19.
There are things that should be given in hints rather then to be given out. It adds intensity to the battle.
Just look at Chimbley. lol

I have the slight sense that you used Hidan just to win... Immortal, his jutsu, must I say more?
However, it would've been a nice twist if Hidan was the one who gave Karl the info for fighting 19. Meh, too late now. lol
thedespised2166
thedespised2166

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetalman Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:19 pm

If he's a statue, he should've lost when android 19 increased his battle powers. :/
1. How does anyone get that he's a statue out of those hints? He could've been a zombie, a robot, too many things, and the LAST thing that comes to mind is a statue.
2. SO what you said is, you kept his weakness hidden, just so I wouldn't use it to win? -_-
3. I Didn't use Hidan just to win. I was in the mood for a character with a big weapon. You could've said something before and I would've changed it -_-
4. His quickness doesn't mean Hidan can't come back and slice his arm off afterwards :/

Fullmetalman

Back to top Go down

Post  thedespised2166 Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:40 pm

With energy to keep him alive when out of his grounds. When 19 absorbed some of that energy, it created an open pore which allowed that energy to slowly leave him. Hence is why: You were able to cut him, his arm shattered, and his cheek cracked.
Once the energy became 'open', he slowly got weaker over time. Hence is why 19 couldn't even crack him, yet Hidan could do all that stuff.
1. Living statues come first to mind for me. A zombie's flesh is much too weak, why would I pit a robot to a robot? I already chose Black Ace. Spoiler was stepped on (lol), and Riphook's just a talking sword... cleaver... thing. Android 19 is already obvious enough to be a robot. lol
2. Actually, it's 2 reasons, one, again, it adds intensity to the battle. And two, I never really thought of this until now, I guess something told me to give payback since you hid #3 group's abilities. I should be one to talk (Light) even though his abilities were among things that wouldn't kill, but at least punish, nonetheless. This seriously just hit me. lol
3. I just wanted a good fight with Karl. It didn't really matter to me who you chose, as long as it wasn't someone with 'godly' powers (Cough Anti and Father, cough)
4. If that were the case, then Arma would've sliced off his leg by means of Boomerang. lol, and if THAT were blocked, then his leg would've been torn off by Karl's OTHER hand. With that, Arma would've made a makeshift hand and blablabla... *Moments later* ...And everyone would live happily ever after. lol
thedespised2166
thedespised2166

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetalman Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:26 pm

(OOC: Yeah, i guess so. Srry for the late response, my grandfather had a stroke, so I was out a little bit(The other half was that I was *cough* caught in important Dragon Ball Raging Blast 2 playing Laughing ) but I am back now.)

"SHIT!" Hidan howled, he stumbled to the ground and crawled a few feet away from Karl before perking himself up on his bottom. "what the hell was that for? I didn't do anythin' to ya! Of course, I just tried to kill ya's all!" He leaned on a nearby tree, and focused his chakra to his remaining foot, and with that he was able to stand up. then, he took out one of his retractable spears and jammed the blunt end into his stump, the pointed tip sticking into the sand, made up for his loss with chakra concentration. "This sucks. I can't even enjoy this pain..." He felt the back of his neck, and how three of the stitches had been cut."Well, I can live with only three." he walked, limping a bit, but he was able to without much hassle. "Your gonna experience a hell on earth! THIS TIME YOUR MINE!" He burst towards Karl, despite his new leg, and spun on his peg-tip, swinging his leg around so his shin made contact with the side of Karl's head, knocking him off his feet.

He twirled, kicking his pegged leg up, and landing on his other one, and threw out his scythe. It's blade's arch made contact with his back, and pulled him back toward Hidan. When he was close enough, Hidan thrust his piked foot into the center of Karl's chest, slicing right through. "Go to hell!" he pulled out the spike slowly, and then elbowed the man to the ground.

Fullmetalman

Back to top Go down

Post  thedespised2166 Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:22 pm

(OOC:Well I hope your grandfather's alright. and wb)
Karl:*As if calm all of a sudden. He smiles as he stares at the hole.*"...I'm already there."
*He speads his legs quickly. Causing Hidan to fall upon Karl as Arma hooks itself in Hidan's organs and upon his back. Making him unable to escape.*
Karl:"This looks like the end for both of us. *He chuckles* Like it or not, we're both gonna end up dying~. Might as well make the best of it~."
(OOC: No gayness! Dx)
*He breaks his own fingers upon Arma. Raising his hand up Hidan's back and into his neck.*
Karl:"I learned something not too long ago~. In order to fight, you gotta keep your head straight~."
*He snips the remaining stitches. Causing Hidan's head to fall on Karl's. Cracking his face a little more.*
Karl:"I didn't know you were so attracted to me."
*Arma unhinges the body and rolls it aside. Karl gets up and holds Hidan by the hair.*
Karl:"Just in case..."
*He lifts up the body and skips it across the ocean like a pebble. As he marrily skips to finish off Hidan, he manages to trip across the sidewalk. Falling onto the ground to have his body shatter. Oddly enough, all but his head. The two heads lie beside eachother.*
Karl:"Whell it seems I've lost my head myself~!"
*He glances to see an oncoming car. His eyes twitch once more as he sighs.*
Karl:"...Well Arma,... I guess this is goodbye."
*The car runs over both heads. Karl's head, although shattering, blowing a tire from the car. Hidan's is crushed upon the wheel.*
thedespised2166
thedespised2166

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetalman Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:06 pm

Squash! "Oh god..." He lifted his boot to find that he had stepped in some kind of mushed flesh. Within a few minutes, the police had shown up and sectioned off the perimeter. He walked down the sidewalk like nothing had happened, scraping his boot on the pavement. He took to the boardwalk stairs, and notice a helluva lot of police activity in the area. Fires, Damaged vehicles and buildings, dead bodies, and lots of blood. All signs of some great battle. However, there was no trace of anyone in the perimeter that seemed to be capable of all this. Was there a contractor somewhere nearby? He may have to search the entire city now...great. He walked across the sand and noticed a few things out of the ordinary-untouched by the police who had their numbers slimmed down too low to check the beach itself. Lots of things caught his eye: A few downed trees(Obviously the work of force, from which was probably the two battlers) lots of foot prints, drag-lines, and even some empty craters that appeared to have been slammed into the sand. He walked over to the largest one, and estimated it to be at least half a mile wide. Some contractor this must have been, if it was one. He didn't know any kind of weapon that would have done this kind of damage. he turned his head to the ocean. A blue hump was at the tide, it soon sunk back into the water.

"Yin, did you see anything?" The air was calm, and then a voice filled his ears. "Yes. But I don't think they where contractors, they didn't pay their prices at any time if they where." "I saw a few things as well." He turned to face who had spoken, the voice came from behind him. he turned-No one. He looked down, and saw a black cat with a red collar that was holding a shiny gold bell. "I didn't see much, though." It spoke again. "Just what I had told you when I went to bring you here, a big crowd of people who had been broken up by a weird plain-white main who was fighting another man with a crow. When I saw start to fight, I radioed Huang and he told me to bring you here." He walked closer to the cat. "Hmmm....Do you think they'll be back?" the cat made what appeared to be a shrug. "Beats me. But we did enough viewing now, someone might see us. Let's come back at night-" "No." He quickly spoke. "I have a feeling that they'll be back very soon, I don't think I'll meet up with him or her again." the cat made an I-Strongly-disapprove face at him. "Honestly, I don't understand you Hei." he slowly walked back to the board walk. "Just stay on the beach where Yin can watch you, and radio me if you need back-up." Hei sighed. "Sure. I think I may be waiting a little bit longer then I want to..." He sat on the beach, and gazed up at the sky.

HEI:
Souls Spire Colluseum! - Page 9 Darker_Than_Black_Hei_Cosplay
(HEI WITH DISGUISE ON:
Souls Spire Colluseum! - Page 9 Hei-darker-than-black)
WEAPONS:
-Countless two-bladed daggers attached to strong un-breakable wire:
Souls Spire Colluseum! - Page 9 1705_G_1269659986277
-Retractable wire cables, attach to his belt and can be detached and cling onto objects to swing up to them
ABILITIES:
-Can manipulate electricity and electrical currents

Fullmetalman

Back to top Go down

Post  thedespised2166 Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:28 pm

*An odd fish-like creature stumbles from the shoreline. Regaining its balance as it breathes the air around it. It stands with pale-blue skin and sea-green hair. A blue scarf around its neck along with a brown torn jacket, worn baggy buckled pants, and its hands and feet tied up in some sort of bandage-like tape. It looks around at first. Placing one hand on its shoulder and shyly steps onto the sidewalk. Viewing the scene that had once been a battle. Looking down to see the shards of a familiar body, he looks at was once was Karl's torso up to seeing his 'scarred' eye.*
"...You..."
*It steps on the shard. Breaking it into smaller bits.*
...there is someone over there...
*It glances over. Still nervous as he knows nobody in the area.*

Mizuno
Souls Spire Colluseum! - Page 9 LoT__Mizunononononono_by_ShikakuSuika
WEAPONS: None
ABILITIES: Can create and manipulate water from thin air.

(OOC: I actually thought of using someone else for this fight, but as soon as I saw electricity, I had to give this guy a challenge. Laughing , plus it fits perfectly for that "blue hump of water")
*His head turns back as he stares at the ground. Nervous and shy still.*
thedespised2166
thedespised2166

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetalman Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:43 pm

(OOC: Lol, the blue hump of water was a Observer spirit from one of Hei's "teammates". That's how he could talk to her, and hear her. It's from an anime I just started watching, Darker Then Black. But you did pick a cute one...Wooks Wike a widdle kitteh-kat >:3)

"Over there Hei, it's looking at you...it doesn't seem to be human, however it does seem to be linked to the water. I'll try to get a closer look. Hei stood up and brushed sand from his pants. "You do that." He walked a bit closer, and then stopped. "Should I expect a fight?" "I don't know. It obviously isn't a contractor, however I don't think you should underestimate it in the slightest..." "right." he walked closer and pulled a black square from his back-pocket, it looked like a wallet. However, he flicked the square out and it puffed into a black baggy trench coat, it was just neatly folded to fit in his pocket. Inside of it's own pocket, he pulled out a white mask. The mask's eye-holes where covered with a one-way black covering, so it looked black from the outside, yet he could see out of it. It had a purple lightning bolt that ran across almost the entire side of the mask, and a red slit for a "Mouth".

After firmly resting it on his face, he started to advance a bit farther ahead. "who are you? What are you looking for?" He was now ascending the stairs of the board walk, about ten feet away from the mysterious kid. "Do you know who did this?" He was now standing almost a foot away, staring down at the odd fish-child.

Fullmetalman

Back to top Go down

Post  thedespised2166 Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:24 pm

(OOC: Well don't underestimate him. With a dual-manipulation fight, things can get hazardous.)
Mizuno:*Still staring at the ground.*"...No... but I know who was one of them... at least... how he looked."
*His fist clenches as he continues to step on Karl's eye.*
...You should go... we should not trust this man...
*He looks up at Hei. Feeling slightly more nervous and uneasy as he looks at the mask.*
Mizuno:"You're someone else that wants to kill me... aren't you...?"
*He takes a couple steps back slowly as he talks. Still nervous.*

(OOC:Attention!: At a 3-day tourney. Will reply when I return.)
thedespised2166
thedespised2166

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetalman Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:14 pm

(OOC: Tourny? For what? DETAILS!!!!!!)

Hei realised that this thing was just a child, a he probably is scaring him with his mask. However, he could not risk removing it. "It's ok, I am not here to hurt you. That is, unless you mean to do harm to me." He crouched down so they where eye-level. "What are you doing here?" He stood back up and stepped back towards the stairs. "Talk down here, someone might notice us..." He was walking down when he stepped on a rock underneath him, not realizing it was Karl's other eye, and kicks it. the eye bounces a bit and then cracks and ultimately breaks on the curb. "Lets go."

Fullmetalman

Back to top Go down

Post  thedespised2166 Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:26 pm

(OOC: W00T! Ultimate Smash Bros. Tourney EVER! SSBB, B+, B-, SSBM, AND SSB!)
...Do not follow... keep yourself ready for an attack... Do not fall for his tricks...
*At first, he began to step away, but from thinking Hei's words are true, he begins to slowly follow.*
...Where are you going...?
*Mizuno continues to follow. Not answering what was talking to him.*
...You're ignoring me,... aren't you...?
(OOC:That thing talking to him takes no shape or form. I have no idea what it is, but it basically helps Mizuno. Call it a consience if you want.)
thedespised2166
thedespised2166

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetalman Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:48 pm

(OOC: lol, didn't know they still had SSBM tournies anymore...)

He stepped on the sand and turned towards the creature, something was obviously on it's mind. "What's the matter?" he turned his body fully around facing the sea-human, his mask still unsettling the fish-boy.

Fullmetalman

Back to top Go down

Post  thedespised2166 Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:12 pm

*He clenches his shoulder.*
Mizuno:"I... I can't trust someone who hides themself under something. Let alone one with... a bird."
*He looks back to the pieces of Karl. Recalling his past.*
Karl:"-And hello again, fish boy~! No hard feeling about our last feeling~... right?"
Mizuno:"...You..."
thedespised2166
thedespised2166

Back to top Go down

Post  Fullmetalman Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:39 pm

There was a stone-cold silence for a good amount of time. "Please" Hei finally broke the silence. "Just answer my questions. It'll only take a moment, and then you can roam free. However, we can do this the hard way. His mask seemed to be projecting a serious image, even though the face could not change it's expression.

Fullmetalman

Back to top Go down

Post  thedespised2166 Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:07 pm

(OOC: This battle won't be going anywhere. So I'm changing to a different battle. I'm still pondering on whom to use, but the stage will be an old city consisting of tall buildings. Possibly resembling New York perhaps. lol)
thedespised2166
thedespised2166

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum